Safety with the highest degree of simplicity and comfort.
i-Size R129/03 | Height: 100 to 150 cm | Age: 3.5 up to 12 years
The TRANSFORMER iTECH has everything that distinguishes the TRANSFORMER safety concept. Equipped with integrated side bolsters and with three cushioning layers, the seat offers optimum side-impact protection. ECE R129/03 - ISIZE.
The seat features an ergonomic shape with a comfort foam seat cover and soft padded armrests. The soft padded seat covers contribute to comfortable and cosy seating comfort. The covers are easy to remove and can be washed.
The minimalist design is also reflected in the fabrics of the current collection which features clean graphic lines that embody simplicity and modernity.
- Complies with European Safety Standard ECE R129/03 (i-Size) - means it is easy to fit, Safer, and more Secure.
- i-Size 100 to 150 cm Car Seat – means it is suitable for children from 100 to 150 cm in height (3.5 - 12 years).
- i-Size Universal approval - it means this car seat is suitable to be used in any car.
- Simple attachment to the isofix points. Adjustable Isofix. This increases the safety and stability of the car seat in the car.
- Twinfix system – this Isofix installation with straps system means the seat can be fastened easily to whatever kind of Isofix points your vehicle is fitted with.
- The child is held secure with the 3-point seat belt of the car.
- Intuitive Belt Arrangement - self-locking clasp, opens at the press of a button.
- Synchronized adjustment of backrest height and width.
- Stepsize System - height of the headrest and height and width of the shoulder protectors can be finely adjusted in 20 steps.
- Comfortable Headrest - wide, open field of view; perfect angle for leaning on, resting and dozing.
- Padded fabric armrests.
- Triple Layer Impact Protection - 3 cushioning layers for optimum side-impact protection.
- Ergonomic shell with comfortable foam lined seat area.
- The covers can be removed and are washable.
- Forward facing car seat.
- Dimensions: 45-55 x 63-82 x 45 cm approx.
- Seat measurements: adjustable width 45 - 55 cm., Adjustable height 63 - 82 cm.
- Weight: 7.5 kg approx
We deliver to ALL postal areas in the UK; England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Please find a list of All Locations we ship to:
- UK Mainland
- Scottish Highlands
- Scottish Islands
- Scilly Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of White
- Northern Ireland
Please note if an order has different delivery timescales, the fulfillment time for the order will be the oldest timescale.All orders are consolidated into 1 consignment. The customer may however request for the In Stock items to be sent, by paying a delivery charge to split the delivery.
Below shipping times only apply to items dispatched from Precious Little One and exclude our partners delivery timescales. (Exclude Direct Deliveries)
UK Mainland 3-5 days
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £50
- If order is Under £50, a delivery charge of £3.75 will be applied
- Saturday Service is available for £30.00 (If ordered before 2pm on Friday)
- Next day delivery service available on request ( £5.95 )
Scottish Highlands (Next Working Day or 3 Days)
- £19.95 Delivery Charge regardless of order value
Scottish Islands (4 Days)
- £19.95 Delivery Charge regardless of order value
Northern Ireland (4 Days)
- £24.95 Delivery Charge regardless of order value
5-10 Days Delivery - These products are usually IN and OUT of stock, they have usually been reserved in our supplier's warehouse. As soon as your order comes through, a request is made for the order to come to us. Once the Order has arrived it will be dispatched to you on a NEXT Day service. Depending on the brand the lead time could vary from 3, 5 , 7, or 10 Days.
Pre Order - Item is available to purchase from Precious Little One and will be dispatched at a later date. Stock has been reserved, the purchase order has been made. The item is due in stock when stated and will be dispatched as soon as it arrives into our warehouse.
All deliveries will receive an update from our warehouse followed by tracking information provided by either ourselves or, if on direct delivery, from our suppliers and their couriers.
Unfortunately, we do not ship outside the UK.
If you have not received the entire order as expected, then please contact our customer services on 01977 515404 or send us an email via the contact us page.
Should you have any issues with your item(s) please report these either via the website or to our customer service team email@example.com
Please include an image or short video of the issue clearly showing the fault or damage along with confirmation of your order number, full name and delivery address.
Many of our suppliers will also need a batch number or item number so please check for these and include this when you send this through.
Once we have received all this information and a short description of the problem you are having, we will pass this onto our suppliers and raise this under your warranty. They will then advise us on the outcome/solution to the issues you are having.
Free worldwide shipping and returns - customs and duties taxes included
We are available from monday to friday to answer your questions.
Your payment information is processed securely.
Need to contact us ? Submit a form at Contact Us