• Fully featured modular stroller converts from single to double or triple stroller with glider board (second seat and glider board sold separately)
• Easily lift and carry this stroller that is lighter than the original City Select®
• Two-step compact fold, 20% smaller than the leading single-to-double stroller (as compared to the 2020 UPPAbaby Vista V2 single-to-double stroller in the US)
• Plenty of room between the seats means more comfort for your kids—more than the UPPAbaby Vista V2 when the second seat is attached
• With 28 configurations, the City Select 2 offers versatile seating for up to 3 kids (second seat and glider board sold separately)
• Bundle includes city select® 2 stroller with TENCEL™ fabric and belly bar, deluxe carrycot 2 with TENCEL™ fabric and weathershield
The Baby Jogger® City Select® 2 Stroller, Eco Collection is a versatile dream for parents who know having only one option is not an option. With 28 configurations, this stroller converts from a single stroller to a double or even a triple with a second seat, carrycot or glider board (sold separately). Baby stays comfortable with a padded seat and canopy featuring soft, breathable TENCEL™ fabric that helps with thermal regulation and is sustainably sourced. You’ll love the stylish premium leatherette accents on the handle and included belly bar. It compactly folds 20% smaller than the market-leading single-to-double stroller, as compared to the 2020 UPPAbaby Vista V2 stroller in the US. Plus, its lightweight design, adjustable telescoping handlebar, and ample storage will provide you with even more convenience for your everyday travels. Customize your City Select® 2 with a variety of accessories (sold separately) to create the all-in-one stroller that keeps your family going, even as it grows.
• Create a travel system by adding a Maxi-Cosi, Cybex, or BeSafe infant car seat with adapters (sold separately; compatible infant car seat models vary by brand)
• Sustainability meets comfort with soft, breathable TENCEL™ fabric that helps with thermal regulation and is used on the canopy and padded seat
• Premium leatherette accents on the handle and included belly bar provide an added touch of style
• Telescoping, height-adjustable handlebar provides comfortable steering and control, all within an arm’s reach
• Front-wheel suspension with never-flat wheels and all-terrain tyres
• Seat-back storage compartment and a large under-seat storage basket that holds up to 7 kg, so you always have everything you need within reach
• Adjustable seat recline and calf support helps you find the most comfortable ride for your baby
• Extended UV 50+ canopy with peekaboo window keeps kids shaded while allowing you to easily check in
• Limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty on frame
• Supports children up to 22 kg in each seat
• Stroller Weight: 12.5 kg
• Stroller Width: 65 cm
• Stroller Height: 103 cm
• Folded dimensions: 103 x 65 x 31 cm
Care & Maintenance:
Machine wash seat on cold, gentle or delicate and drip dry. Do not use bleach, solvents or abrasive cleaning materials. Do not press, iron, dry clean or tumble dry. Reminder to always remove the metal frame and PE boards from the seat before washing. If the seat cover requires replacing, only use parts from a Baby Jogger authorized dealer. Plastic and metal parts may be surface washed only using warm water and mild soap; towel dry. The wheels can be cleaned using a damp cloth and must be dried completely with a soft towel or cloth before use. Do not store outside or near a direct heat source such as a radiator or fire. Always store in a dry and safe environment.
We deliver to ALL postal areas in the UK; England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Please find a list of All Locations we ship to:
- UK Mainland
- Scottish Highlands
- Scottish Islands
- Scilly Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of White
- Northern Ireland
Please note if an order has different delivery timescales, the fulfillment time for the order will be the oldest timescale.All orders are consolidated into 1 consignment. The customer may however request for the In Stock items to be sent, by paying a delivery charge to split the delivery.
Below shipping times only apply to items dispatched from Precious Little One and exclude our partners delivery timescales. (Exclude Direct Deliveries)
UK Mainland 3-5 days
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £50
- If order is Under £50, a delivery charge of £3.75 will be applied
- Saturday Service is available for £30.00 (If ordered before 2pm on Friday)
- Next day delivery service available on request ( £5.95 )
Scottish Highlands (Next Working Day or 3 Days)
- £19.95 Delivery Charge regardless of order value
Scottish Islands (4 Days)
- £19.95 Delivery Charge regardless of order value
Northern Ireland (4 Days)
- £24.95 Delivery Charge regardless of order value
5-10 Days Delivery - These products are usually IN and OUT of stock, they have usually been reserved in our supplier's warehouse. As soon as your order comes through, a request is made for the order to come to us. Once the Order has arrived it will be dispatched to you on a NEXT Day service. Depending on the brand the lead time could vary from 3, 5 , 7, or 10 Days.
Pre Order - Item is available to purchase from Precious Little One and will be dispatched at a later date. Stock has been reserved, the purchase order has been made. The item is due in stock when stated and will be dispatched as soon as it arrives into our warehouse.
All deliveries will receive an update from our warehouse followed by tracking information provided by either ourselves or, if on direct delivery, from our suppliers and their couriers.
Unfortunately, we do not ship outside the UK.
If you have not received the entire order as expected, then please contact our customer services on 01977 515404 or send us an email via the contact us page.
Should you have any issues with your item(s) please report these either via the website or to our customer service team firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include an image or short video of the issue clearly showing the fault or damage along with confirmation of your order number, full name and delivery address.
Many of our suppliers will also need a batch number or item number so please check for these and include this when you send this through.
Once we have received all this information and a short description of the problem you are having, we will pass this onto our suppliers and raise this under your warranty. They will then advise us on the outcome/solution to the issues you are having.
Free worldwide shipping and returns - customs and duties taxes included
We are available from monday to friday to answer your questions.
Your payment information is processed securely.
Need to contact us ? Submit a form at Contact Us