The Nola 3 Piece Nursery Furniture Set has a simple contemporary design that would be the ideal match for the modern nursery. Nola’s gender-neutral, sage green colourway helps to create a calm and soothing atmosphere, perfect for your baby’s bedroom.
The Nola Sage Green 3 Piece Nursery Furniture Set includes a cot bed, clothes rail and changer.
The Nola Cot Bed will be there for your baby from birth until the age of 5. This cot bed has 3 mattress base positions for you to switch between as your baby grows and can easily be converted to a day bed when your little one is ready.
- Suitable for 0-5 years
- 3 different mattress base positions
- Converts from cot bed to a day bed
- When converted into a day bed this product is recommended for use by one child aged 18 months to 5 years
- The cot bed measures 144 x 74.9 x 87cm (L x W x H)
- Requires a 140 x 70cm cot bed mattress
- Fully certified and accredited testing to BS EN 716:2017, BS 8509:2008+A1:2011
The Nola Clothes Rail is the perfect decorative storage solution for your baby’s bedroom. Grabbing your little one’s coat or jacket is quick and easy with the Nola dress-up rail. Plus, their tiny shoes will always be within reach when lined up neatly on Nola’s shelf.
- 1 hanging rail
- 1 storage shelf
- The Nola Clothes Rail measures 84 x 43 x 137cm (L x W x H)
The Nola Changer in sage green has plenty of storage space to keep changing essentials organised. Nappies, wipes and creams can be kept neat and tidy on one of Nola’s 2 spacious shelves. Getting your baby ready for the day has never been easier than with the Nola changing unit.
- The changing top is suitable up until 11kg approx 12 months
- A changing mat is not supplied with the changing unit
- Recommended changing mat size is 75 x 46cm
- Lay the mat on the top surface within the retaining barriers
- Features 2 spacious shelves
- The Nola changer measures 81.4 x 52.4 x 90cm (L x W x H)
We deliver to ALL postal areas in the UK; England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Please find a list of All Locations we ship to:
- UK Mainland
- Scottish Highlands
- Scottish Islands
- Scilly Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of White
- Northern Ireland
Please note if an order has different delivery timescales, the fulfillment time for the order will be the oldest timescale.All orders are consolidated into 1 consignment. The customer may however request for the In Stock items to be sent, by paying a delivery charge to split the delivery.
Below shipping times only apply to items dispatched from Precious Little One and exclude our partners delivery timescales. (Exclude Direct Deliveries)
UK Mainland 3-5 days
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £50
- If order is Under £50, a delivery charge of £3.75 will be applied
- Saturday Service is available for £30.00 (If ordered before 2pm on Friday)
- Next day delivery service available on request ( £5.95 )
Scottish Highlands (Next Working Day or 3 Days)
- £19.95 Delivery Charge regardless of order value
Scottish Islands (4 Days)
- £19.95 Delivery Charge regardless of order value
Northern Ireland (4 Days)
- £24.95 Delivery Charge regardless of order value
5-10 Days Delivery - These products are usually IN and OUT of stock, they have usually been reserved in our supplier's warehouse. As soon as your order comes through, a request is made for the order to come to us. Once the Order has arrived it will be dispatched to you on a NEXT Day service. Depending on the brand the lead time could vary from 3, 5 , 7, or 10 Days.
Pre Order - Item is available to purchase from Precious Little One and will be dispatched at a later date. Stock has been reserved, the purchase order has been made. The item is due in stock when stated and will be dispatched as soon as it arrives into our warehouse.
All deliveries will receive an update from our warehouse followed by tracking information provided by either ourselves or, if on direct delivery, from our suppliers and their couriers.
Unfortunately, we do not ship outside the UK.
If you have not received the entire order as expected, then please contact our customer services on 01977 515404 or send us an email via the contact us page.
Should you have any issues with your item(s) please report these either via the website or to our customer service team email@example.com
Please include an image or short video of the issue clearly showing the fault or damage along with confirmation of your order number, full name and delivery address.
Many of our suppliers will also need a batch number or item number so please check for these and include this when you send this through.
Once we have received all this information and a short description of the problem you are having, we will pass this onto our suppliers and raise this under your warranty. They will then advise us on the outcome/solution to the issues you are having.
Free worldwide shipping and returns - customs and duties taxes included
We are available from monday to friday to answer your questions.
Your payment information is processed securely.
Need to contact us ? Submit a form at Contact Us