The Nola 3 Piece Nursery Furniture Set is a simple way to add colour to your baby’s bedroom. Nola’s flint blue colourway is perfect for creating a soothing environment for your little one. This 3 piece furniture set has a simple, contemporary design that would look great in a modern nursery.
The Nola Flint Blue 3 Piece Nursery Furniture Set includes a cot bed, clothes rail and changer.
The Nola Cot Bed has been developed to last the test of time, accompanying your child from birth to approximately 5 years old. It has 3 mattress base positions that allow you to alter the height of the mattress as your baby grows. Once they’ve outgrown the cot bed, simply convert it into a day bed.
- Suitable for 0-5 years
- 3 different mattress base positions
- Converts from cot bed to a day bed
- When converted into a day bed this product is recommended for use by one child aged 18 months to 5 years
- The cot bed measures 144 x 74.9 x 87cm (L x W x H)
- Requires a 140 x 70cm cot bed mattress
- Fully certified and accredited testing to BS EN 716:2017+AC:2019, BS 8509:2008+A1:2011
The Nola Flint Blue Clothes Rail has generous hanging space for you to display your little one’s most treasured outfits. The nursery clothing rail also has a shelf to keep their matching shoes.
- 1 hanging rail
- 1 storage shelf
- The Nola Clothes Rail measures 84 x 43 x 137cm (L x W x H)
The Nola Flint Blue Changer provides you with a safe place to change your baby or get them ready for the day. Underneath the changing top is 2 large shelves where you can store your baby’s changing essentials such as nappies, creams and wipes.
- The changing top is suitable up until 11kg approx 12 months
- A changing mat is not supplied with the changing unit
- Recommended changing mat size is 75 x 46cm
- Lay the mat on the top surface within the retaining barriers
- Features 2 spacious shelves
- The Nola changer measures 81.4 x 52.4 x 90cm (L x W x H)
- Fully certified and accredited testing to BS EN 12221:2008+A1:2013
We deliver to ALL postal areas in the UK; England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Please find a list of All Locations we ship to:
- UK Mainland
- Scottish Highlands
- Scottish Islands
- Scilly Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of White
- Northern Ireland
Please note if an order has different delivery timescales, the fulfillment time for the order will be the oldest timescale.All orders are consolidated into 1 consignment. The customer may however request for the In Stock items to be sent, by paying a delivery charge to split the delivery.
Below shipping times only apply to items dispatched from Precious Little One and exclude our partners delivery timescales. (Exclude Direct Deliveries)
UK Mainland 3-5 days
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £50
- If order is Under £50, a delivery charge of £3.75 will be applied
- Saturday Service is available for £30.00 (If ordered before 2pm on Friday)
- Next day delivery service available on request ( £5.95 )
Scottish Highlands (Next Working Day or 3 Days)
- £19.95 Delivery Charge regardless of order value
Scottish Islands (4 Days)
- £19.95 Delivery Charge regardless of order value
Northern Ireland (4 Days)
- £24.95 Delivery Charge regardless of order value
5-10 Days Delivery - These products are usually IN and OUT of stock, they have usually been reserved in our supplier's warehouse. As soon as your order comes through, a request is made for the order to come to us. Once the Order has arrived it will be dispatched to you on a NEXT Day service. Depending on the brand the lead time could vary from 3, 5 , 7, or 10 Days.
Pre Order - Item is available to purchase from Precious Little One and will be dispatched at a later date. Stock has been reserved, the purchase order has been made. The item is due in stock when stated and will be dispatched as soon as it arrives into our warehouse.
All deliveries will receive an update from our warehouse followed by tracking information provided by either ourselves or, if on direct delivery, from our suppliers and their couriers.
Unfortunately, we do not ship outside the UK.
If you have not received the entire order as expected, then please contact our customer services on 01977 515404 or send us an email via the contact us page.
Should you have any issues with your item(s) please report these either via the website or to our customer service team firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include an image or short video of the issue clearly showing the fault or damage along with confirmation of your order number, full name and delivery address.
Many of our suppliers will also need a batch number or item number so please check for these and include this when you send this through.
Once we have received all this information and a short description of the problem you are having, we will pass this onto our suppliers and raise this under your warranty. They will then advise us on the outcome/solution to the issues you are having.
Free worldwide shipping and returns - customs and duties taxes included
We are available from monday to friday to answer your questions.
Your payment information is processed securely.
Need to contact us ? Submit a form at Contact Us