The new Muum Pro pushchair is part of the new generation of Jané chassis: with a completely updated design and improved features.
Keen to make life as easy as possible for busy parents, the Jané Muum Pro features a large capacity shopping basket so you can carry everything you need effortlessly. It also has a spacious, reversible seat unit with new hood design, so you can have your baby facing you as you walk.
Its smaller lighter swivel front wheels with independent suspension, are perfect for getting about on the city streets. And it’s easy, compact folding system with new safety lock makes the pushchair fold up even more compactly, making it easier to carry and store wherever you decide to take it.
Micro Pro Carrycot + Koos iSize R1 infant car seat
This travel system package comes complete with MICRO PRO foldable carrycot – practical and light with a quick unfolding system, and the latest version of the award winning KOOS iSize infant car seat - the new iSize car seat with dual installation: isofix or seat belt.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Suitable from birth to 15 kg or 4 years (whichever the child reaches first).
- Lightweight aluminium flat/oval chassis
- Extendable Maximum Protection Hood: protection against UV radiation 50+ UPF, water repellent and wind proof. Raincover included.
- Hydrolytic PU tyres that are 10 times more hard-wearing than traditional tyres.
- Large shopping basket design: up to 4 kg / 18 litres.
- Forward or rearward facing detachable seat unit, suitable from birth.
- Height adjustable Eco Leather handlebar (80-105cm).
- Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats & carrycot with just one movement, eliminating the need for fitting kits.
- Complete with the Micro Pro carrycot which is practical and light with a quick folding & unfolding system. Folds away in seconds for easy trips out.
- Complete with the award winning Koos iSize R1 infant car seat that has dual installation options: isofix or seat belt.
- Muum Pro Pushchair
- Micro Pro Carrycot.
- Koos iSize R1 Infant Car Seat.
- Extra-large extendable UV50+ hood / canopy.
- Pushchair Raincover.
- Coordinating and Reversible seat liner.
- Coordinating Pram Bag.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS – Muum Pro Pushchair
- Height adjustable handlebar made of Eco Leather. 7 positions 80-105 cm
- Lightweight aluminium chassis with flat/oval section.
- Easy, compact folding system with new safety lock.
- PRO-FIX system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats and carrycots with just one movement, eliminating the need for fitting kits.
- Hydrolytic PU tyres. 10 times harder wearing than traditional tyres and with great shock absorbing properties.
- Front and rear suspension.
- Detachable front and rear wheels for even more compactness.
- Lockable front swivel wheels.
- Dual action synchronised Foot brake.
- Large shopping basket: up to 4 kg / 18 litres.
- Large extendable multi-position hood. UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Forward or rearward facing detachable seat unit.
- 3 position adjustable backrest. Suitable from birth.
- Height adjustable 5-point safety harness.
- Removable bumper bar protector made of Eco PU leather.
- Adjustable footrest.
- Unfolded: 92 x 58 x 80-105 cm
- Folded: 75 x 58 x 34 cm
- Wheel Diameters: Rear 29 cm | Front 19.5 cm
- Weight: Chassis 7.9 kg | Seat unit 5 kg
- Travel system compatible pushchair, using either the built-in Pro-Fix system or with the Jané Multi Car Seat Adaptors it can be attached to most car seats on the market.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS – Micro Pro Carrycot
- The Micro Pro carrycot provides a practical and light option for transporting the baby while he rests.
- To fold the carrycot, you quickly and easily pull the two straps at either end of the carrycot.
- To Unfold you just release to two straps and the carrycot pops open ready for use.
- Its aluminium structure delivers a stylish modern design and practical lightweight functionality.
- The rigid one-piece stable base lets the baby rest in complete comfort.
- Extendable hood with high quality 3D stretchy fabric. Folding, breathable, with UPF 50+ sun protection, water repellent and protects from the wind.
- Includes an anti-choking cushion that prevents and combats cephalic malformation.
- Suitable for overnight sleeping or for naps during the day.
- Oval aluminium carrying handle fitted on the hood with Eco leather protection to coordinate with the upholstery.
- Compatible with Jané pushchairs using the Pro-Fix system (No need to buy any fitting kits).
- Removable and washable upholstery.
- Approved under the European Safety Standard for pushchairs and prams EN1888.
- Suitable from birth to 9 kg (approx. 6-9 months)
- Internal mattress bed size:74 x 30 cm.
- Weight: 4kg
- Dimensions: Open 80 x 45 x 31 cm | Folded 80 x 42 x 18 cm
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS – Koos iSize R1 Car Seat
- Suitable from 40-83 cm, birth to 18 months approx.
- Koos iSize R1 complies with both the R44/4 and the new R129 (iSize) European Safety Regulations. Universal classification - this iSize car seat is 100% compatible with an iSize vehicle seat and almost all cars with Isofix anchors or seat belts.
- Dual installation: isofix or seat belt.
- The built-in PROFIX connection system makes it compatible with the iPlatform ISOFIX base and all Jané pushchairs.
- Includes Side Impact Protectors that are specially designed to absorb side impacts along with the adjustable headrest. Fitted with "memory foam" for maximum dissipation of loads in the event of a side impact.
- Multi-functional buttons for easy carrying handle adjustment and travel system chassis release.
- Adjustable headrest to 5 positions. The headrest adjusts to suit the baby's height and can be conveniently adjusted while your baby is still in the seat.
- Straps adjust and adapt automatically when you adjust the headrest to your baby's height.
- 3-Point safety harness with one-pull adjustment.
- Removable and washable upholstery.
- Correct installation indicators.
- The adjustable hood is breathable, repels water and protects from the sun UV50+.
- New 40-60 cm cushion insert, for new-borns, which improves the resting angle and increases safety in the event of side impact.
- Optional isofix base available: iPlatform, this is the quickest and safest installation system, as it prevents any installation errors that could affect safety.
- Dimensions: 66 x 44 x 58 cm
- Weight: 3 kg
We deliver to ALL postal areas in the UK; England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Please find a list of All Locations we ship to:
- UK Mainland
- Scottish Highlands
- Scottish Islands
- Scilly Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of White
- Northern Ireland
Please note if an order has different delivery timescales, the fulfillment time for the order will be the oldest timescale.All orders are consolidated into 1 consignment. The customer may however request for the In Stock items to be sent, by paying a delivery charge to split the delivery.
Below shipping times only apply to items dispatched from Precious Little One and exclude our partners delivery timescales. (Exclude Direct Deliveries)
UK Mainland 3-5 days
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £50
- If order is Under £50, a delivery charge of £3.75 will be applied
- Saturday Service is available for £30.00 (If ordered before 2pm on Friday)
- Next day delivery service available on request ( £5.95 )
Scottish Highlands (Next Working Day or 3 Days)
- £19.95 Delivery Charge regardless of order value
Scottish Islands (4 Days)
- £19.95 Delivery Charge regardless of order value
Northern Ireland (4 Days)
- £24.95 Delivery Charge regardless of order value
5-10 Days Delivery - These products are usually IN and OUT of stock, they have usually been reserved in our supplier's warehouse. As soon as your order comes through, a request is made for the order to come to us. Once the Order has arrived it will be dispatched to you on a NEXT Day service. Depending on the brand the lead time could vary from 3, 5 , 7, or 10 Days.
Pre Order - Item is available to purchase from Precious Little One and will be dispatched at a later date. Stock has been reserved, the purchase order has been made. The item is due in stock when stated and will be dispatched as soon as it arrives into our warehouse.
All deliveries will receive an update from our warehouse followed by tracking information provided by either ourselves or, if on direct delivery, from our suppliers and their couriers.
Unfortunately, we do not ship outside the UK.
If you have not received the entire order as expected, then please contact our customer services on 01977 515404 or send us an email via the contact us page.
Should you have any issues with your item(s) please report these either via the website or to our customer service team email@example.com
Please include an image or short video of the issue clearly showing the fault or damage along with confirmation of your order number, full name and delivery address.
Many of our suppliers will also need a batch number or item number so please check for these and include this when you send this through.
Once we have received all this information and a short description of the problem you are having, we will pass this onto our suppliers and raise this under your warranty. They will then advise us on the outcome/solution to the issues you are having.
Free worldwide shipping and returns - customs and duties taxes included
We are available from monday to friday to answer your questions.
Your payment information is processed securely.
Need to contact us ? Submit a form at Contact Us