- The new Muum Pro pushchair is part of the new generation of Jané chassis: with a completely updated design and improved features.
- Keen to make life as easy as possible for busy parents, the Jané Muum Pro features a large capacity shopping basket so you can carry everything you need effortlessly. It also has a spacious, reversible seat unit with new hood design, so you can have your baby facing you as you walk.
- Its smaller lighter swivel front wheels with independent suspension, are perfect for getting about on the city streets. And it’s easy, compact folding system with new safety lock makes the pushchair fold up even more compactly, making it easier to carry and store wherever you decide to take it.
Matrix Light 2
- Complete with the award-winning Matrix Light 2 car seat that converts into a carrycot. It offers a lie flat position both in the car and on the pram, which is the healthiest way for baby to travel especially on longer journeys as there is no time limits.
- The Matrix can also be used for overnight sleeping and is an ideal environment for your newborn as it supports a natural, healthy sleep.
- Health benefits of the Matrix Light 2 system:
- Health officials and medical studies agree that to minimise periods of oxygen desaturation, newborn babies should be transported in a lie-flat system which is the healthiest way for them to travel especially on longer journeys. This position facilitates newborn respiration, nurtures the abdomen and aids optimal spinal development. The Jané Matrix Light recognises this important requirement and gives your baby the best start in life.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Suitable from birth to 15 kg or 4 years (whichever the child reaches first).
- Lightweight aluminium flat/oval chassis
- Extendable Maximum Protection Hood: protection against UV radiation 50+ UPF, water repellent and wind proof. Raincover included.
- Hydrolytic PU tyres that are 10 times more hard-wearing than traditional tyres.
- Large shopping basket design: up to 4 kg / 18 litres.
- Forward or rearward facing detachable seat unit, suitable from birth.
- Height adjustable Eco Leather handlebar (80-105cm).
- Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats & carrycot with just one movement, eliminating the need for fitting kits.
- Complete with Matrix Light 2, which can transform into a car seat or Carrycot as required. Safe, healthier and for a better sleep in the early months for baby.
- The Lie-flat Matrix seat position supports natural, stress-free sleep. The healthiest car seat for new-borns on the market, can be used as a lie-flat or sitting-up infant car seat in the car.
Matrix Light 2 installation videos: with seat belts
Matrix Light 2 installation videos: with ISOFIX Platform
- Muum Pro Pushchair
- Matrix Light 2 Infant car seat and Carrycot.
- Extra-large extendable UV50+ hood / canopy.
- Pushchair Raincover.
- Coordinating and Reversible seat liner.
- Coordinating Pram Bag.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS – Muum Pro Pushchair
- Height adjustable handlebar made of Eco Leather. 7 positions 80-105 cm
- Lightweight aluminium chassis with flat/oval section.
- Easy, compact folding system with new safety lock.
- PRO-FIX system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats and carrycots with just one movement, eliminating the need for fitting kits.
- Hydrolytic PU tyres. 10 times harder wearing than traditional tyres and with great shock absorbing properties.
- Front and rear suspension.
- Detachable front and rear wheels for even more compactness.
- Lockable front swivel wheels.
- Dual action synchronised Foot brake.
- Large shopping basket: up to 4 kg / 18 litres.
- Large extendable multi-position hood. UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Forward or rearward facing detachable seat unit.
- 3 position adjustable backrest. Suitable from birth.
- Height adjustable 5-point safety harness.
- Removable bumper bar protector made of Eco PU leather.
- Adjustable footrest.
- Unfolded: 92 x 58 x 80-105 cm
- Folded: 75 x 58 x 34 cm
- Wheel Diameters: Rear 29 cm | Front 19.5 cm
- Weight: Chassis 7.9 kg | Seat unit 5 kg
- Travel system compatible pushchair, using either the built-in Pro-Fix system or with the Jané Multi Car Seat Adaptors it can be attached to most car seats on the market.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS – Matrix Light 2 Car Seat
- Group 0/0+, 0-13kg, birth to 18 months approx.
- 4 recline positions. Can be used for overnight sleeping when used with a safety mattress.
- 2 positions approved for vehicles: (1) Flat position 180°, ideal rest for baby in the first months of life. (2) Sitting position 138°.
- European Safety Approval: ECE R44.04 UNIVERSAL car seat classification.
- Group 0+ seat belt lock, so it can be tightened to give more stability and reduce movement during an impact.
- Installation with either Seat Belt or its Isofix Platform which makes it the world’s first carrycot with ISOFIX and making installation even quicker and easier.
- 5-point safety harness allows for a larger fastening surface and thereby making it much safer than conventional infant car seats.
- More spacious interior and a lighter structure.
- Automatic height adjustment of the shoulder straps by simply pressing a button avoids user error and the inconvenience of removing and refitting the harness as your child grows.
- One-pull harness adjustment.
- Integral shock absorbing material throughout.
- PRO-FIX system: locks and unlocks the car seat with just one movement. This unique system eliminates the need to buy awkward fitting kits.
- Ventilation system.
- Complete with hood & apron.
- Carrying handle. 3 positions.
- Smartphone QR barcode for in car installation videos.
- Universal classification: can be installed even in cars with shorter seat belts: its low-routing system also leaves the area for baby's feet free.
- Internal Measurement of Carry cot: L65 x W25-28 cm (Length x Width approx. as contoured)
- Dimensions: 83 x 44 x 62 cm
- Weight: 5.25 kg
We deliver to ALL postal areas in the UK; England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Please find a list of All Locations we ship to:
- UK Mainland
- Scottish Highlands
- Scottish Islands
- Scilly Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of White
- Northern Ireland
Please note if an order has different delivery timescales, the fulfillment time for the order will be the oldest timescale.All orders are consolidated into 1 consignment. The customer may however request for the In Stock items to be sent, by paying a delivery charge to split the delivery.
Below shipping times only apply to items dispatched from Precious Little One and exclude our partners delivery timescales. (Exclude Direct Deliveries)
UK Mainland 3-5 days
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £50
- If order is Under £50, a delivery charge of £3.75 will be applied
- Saturday Service is available for £30.00 (If ordered before 2pm on Friday)
- Next day delivery service available on request ( £5.95 )
Scottish Highlands (Next Working Day or 3 Days)
- £19.95 Delivery Charge regardless of order value
Scottish Islands (4 Days)
- £19.95 Delivery Charge regardless of order value
Northern Ireland (4 Days)
- £24.95 Delivery Charge regardless of order value
5-10 Days Delivery - These products are usually IN and OUT of stock, they have usually been reserved in our supplier's warehouse. As soon as your order comes through, a request is made for the order to come to us. Once the Order has arrived it will be dispatched to you on a NEXT Day service. Depending on the brand the lead time could vary from 3, 5 , 7, or 10 Days.
Pre Order - Item is available to purchase from Precious Little One and will be dispatched at a later date. Stock has been reserved, the purchase order has been made. The item is due in stock when stated and will be dispatched as soon as it arrives into our warehouse.
All deliveries will receive an update from our warehouse followed by tracking information provided by either ourselves or, if on direct delivery, from our suppliers and their couriers.
Unfortunately, we do not ship outside the UK.
If you have not received the entire order as expected, then please contact our customer services on 01977 515404 or send us an email via the contact us page.
Should you have any issues with your item(s) please report these either via the website or to our customer service team email@example.com
Please include an image or short video of the issue clearly showing the fault or damage along with confirmation of your order number, full name and delivery address.
Many of our suppliers will also need a batch number or item number so please check for these and include this when you send this through.
Once we have received all this information and a short description of the problem you are having, we will pass this onto our suppliers and raise this under your warranty. They will then advise us on the outcome/solution to the issues you are having.
Free worldwide shipping and returns - customs and duties taxes included
We are available from monday to friday to answer your questions.
Your payment information is processed securely.
Need to contact us ? Submit a form at Contact Us