The My Babiie MB500i iSize travel system is a luxurious and innovative travel system designed to cater to the needs of both parents and babies. This travel system comes with a range of advanced features that make it a great option for parents who want to travel with their baby in style, comfort, and safety.
One of the key features of the MB500i iSize travel system is its iSize compatibility, which means it meets the latest safety regulations for child car seats. This ensures that your baby is kept safe and secure during car journeys. The system includes a car seat that can be used from birth to 13kg, and it can be easily attached to the chassis of the pushchair.
The MB500i iSize travel system is also designed to be lightweight and compact, making it easy to carry and manoeuvre. The large comfy seat unit can be positioned either parent or world facing and it's easy fold makes it quick and convenient to set up. The travel system can be used from birth, and it includes a carrycot that can be used until your baby is six months old or 9kg. The pushchair seat can be used from birth to 22kg, and it can be reclined to multiple positions, allowing your baby to sit upright or lie flat as needed.
The MB500i iSize travel system also comes with a range of other features to make your life easier as a parent including a large shopping basket, making it easy to carry your essentials with you when out and about and height adjustable handles.
- Suitable from birth to maximum 22kg
- Great for parents on the go being lightweight but strong
- Seat can be parent or world facing
- Lockable swivel front wheels
- Front and rear wheel suspension
- Compact fold, ideal for holidays too!
- Adjustable 2-position leg rest for extra comfort
- Extendable 3 position canopy
- Hood includes a storage pocket
- Large storage basket
- A padded removable front bar
- Full recline (suitable from birth) safest little movers around
- Easy to manoeuvre and small to store when folded
- Wipe clean
- Free rain cover
- Free 1 year guarantee
Car Seat Features
- iSize Group 0+ suitable from birth to 13kg/29lbs
- Adaptors included to attach car seat to pushchair frame
- Breathable fabrics
- Rearward facing on front & rear vehicle seats
- 3 point safety harness
- Side protection
- FREE head hugger, tummy and chest pads
- Conforms to ECE R129
- Unfolded: 92cm L x 57cm W x 102cm H
- Folded: 57cm W x 65cm D x 28cm H
- Weight: 18.6kg
- Handle height: 83 - 102cm
We deliver to ALL postal areas in the UK; England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Please find a list of All Locations we ship to:
- UK Mainland
- Scottish Highlands
- Scottish Islands
- Scilly Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of White
- Northern Ireland
Please note if an order has different delivery timescales, the fulfillment time for the order will be the oldest timescale.All orders are consolidated into 1 consignment. The customer may however request for the In Stock items to be sent, by paying a delivery charge to split the delivery.
Below shipping times only apply to items dispatched from Precious Little One and exclude our partners delivery timescales. (Exclude Direct Deliveries)
UK Mainland 3-5 days
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £50
- If order is Under £50, a delivery charge of £3.75 will be applied
- Saturday Service is available for £30.00 (If ordered before 2pm on Friday)
- Next day delivery service available on request ( £5.95 )
Scottish Highlands (Next Working Day or 3 Days)
- £19.95 Delivery Charge regardless of order value
Scottish Islands (4 Days)
- £19.95 Delivery Charge regardless of order value
Northern Ireland (4 Days)
- £24.95 Delivery Charge regardless of order value
5-10 Days Delivery - These products are usually IN and OUT of stock, they have usually been reserved in our supplier's warehouse. As soon as your order comes through, a request is made for the order to come to us. Once the Order has arrived it will be dispatched to you on a NEXT Day service. Depending on the brand the lead time could vary from 3, 5 , 7, or 10 Days.
Pre Order - Item is available to purchase from Precious Little One and will be dispatched at a later date. Stock has been reserved, the purchase order has been made. The item is due in stock when stated and will be dispatched as soon as it arrives into our warehouse.
All deliveries will receive an update from our warehouse followed by tracking information provided by either ourselves or, if on direct delivery, from our suppliers and their couriers.
Unfortunately, we do not ship outside the UK.
If you have not received the entire order as expected, then please contact our customer services on 01977 515404 or send us an email via the contact us page.
Should you have any issues with your item(s) please report these either via the website or to our customer service team email@example.com
Please include an image or short video of the issue clearly showing the fault or damage along with confirmation of your order number, full name and delivery address.
Many of our suppliers will also need a batch number or item number so please check for these and include this when you send this through.
Once we have received all this information and a short description of the problem you are having, we will pass this onto our suppliers and raise this under your warranty. They will then advise us on the outcome/solution to the issues you are having.
Free worldwide shipping and returns - customs and duties taxes included
We are available from monday to friday to answer your questions.
Your payment information is processed securely.
Need to contact us ? Submit a form at Contact Us