The Enzo 2 Piece Nursery Furniture Set pairs an understated style with a neutral colour palette, combining cool white with a Truffle Oak wood finish. These muted tones are perfect for creating a laidback, calming environment for your baby.
The Enzo 2 Piece Nursery Set includes a cot bed and dresser changer.
The Enzo Cot Bed has been designed to adapt and grow with your little one. The cot bed has 3 mattress base positions to match your baby’s development and growth. Eventually, your baby will outgrow cot mode but not to worry, as the cot bed effortlessly converts into a toddler bed.
- Suitable for 0-5 years
- 3 different mattress base positions
- Converts from cot bed to toddler bed
- When converted into a toddler bed this product is recommended for use by one child aged 18 months to 5 years
- The cot bed measures 146.6 x 76.6 x 90cm (L x W x H)
- Height when converted into toddler bed 45.2cm
- Requires a 140 x 70cm cot bed mattress
- Fully certified and accredited testing to BS EN 716:2017+AC:2019 & BS8509:2008+A1:2011
The Enzo Dresser Changer has 3 generous drawers that are ideal for keeping your baby’s changing essentials within arm’s reach. You can also use the storage space for other day-to-day must-haves like muslin cloths, bibs and sleepsuits. Once your baby has outgrown the changing top, it can easily be removed, leaving behind a stylish standalone chest of drawers.
- The changing top is suitable up until 11kg approx 12 months
- A changing mat is not supplied with the changing unit
- Recommended changing mat size is 75 x 46cm
- Lay the mat on the top surface within the retaining barriers
- Removable changing station
- Features 3 spacious drawers
- The dresser changer measures 82.5 x 53 x 91cm (L x W x H)
- Measures without changing top 82.5 x 50 x 85cm (L x W x H)
- Fully certified and accredited testing to BS EN 12221:2008+A1:2013
Warranty: 5 years
We deliver to ALL postal areas in the UK; England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Please find a list of All Locations we ship to:
- UK Mainland
- Scottish Highlands
- Scottish Islands
- Scilly Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of White
- Northern Ireland
Please note if an order has different delivery timescales, the fulfillment time for the order will be the oldest timescale.All orders are consolidated into 1 consignment. The customer may however request for the In Stock items to be sent, by paying a delivery charge to split the delivery.
Below shipping times only apply to items dispatched from Precious Little One and exclude our partners delivery timescales. (Exclude Direct Deliveries)
UK Mainland 3-5 days
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £50
- If order is Under £50, a delivery charge of £3.75 will be applied
- Saturday Service is available for £30.00 (If ordered before 2pm on Friday)
- Next day delivery service available on request ( £5.95 )
Scottish Highlands (Next Working Day or 3 Days)
- £19.95 Delivery Charge regardless of order value
Scottish Islands (4 Days)
- £19.95 Delivery Charge regardless of order value
Northern Ireland (4 Days)
- £24.95 Delivery Charge regardless of order value
5-10 Days Delivery - These products are usually IN and OUT of stock, they have usually been reserved in our supplier's warehouse. As soon as your order comes through, a request is made for the order to come to us. Once the Order has arrived it will be dispatched to you on a NEXT Day service. Depending on the brand the lead time could vary from 3, 5 , 7, or 10 Days.
Pre Order - Item is available to purchase from Precious Little One and will be dispatched at a later date. Stock has been reserved, the purchase order has been made. The item is due in stock when stated and will be dispatched as soon as it arrives into our warehouse.
All deliveries will receive an update from our warehouse followed by tracking information provided by either ourselves or, if on direct delivery, from our suppliers and their couriers.
Unfortunately, we do not ship outside the UK.
If you have not received the entire order as expected, then please contact our customer services on 01977 515404 or send us an email via the contact us page.
Should you have any issues with your item(s) please report these either via the website or to our customer service team email@example.com
Please include an image or short video of the issue clearly showing the fault or damage along with confirmation of your order number, full name and delivery address.
Many of our suppliers will also need a batch number or item number so please check for these and include this when you send this through.
Once we have received all this information and a short description of the problem you are having, we will pass this onto our suppliers and raise this under your warranty. They will then advise us on the outcome/solution to the issues you are having.
Free worldwide shipping and returns - customs and duties taxes included
We are available from monday to friday to answer your questions.
Your payment information is processed securely.
Need to contact us ? Submit a form at Contact Us