Ark 3-in-1 Travel System
- Travel system frame
- Colour pack
- Carrycot (suitable for overnight sleeping)
- Front facing seat unit
- Rear facing seat unit
- Rain cover
- Honeycomb and standard wheels
Designed to suit every occasion, the Ark 3-in-1 Travel System can easily switch between three separate configurations, three recline positions, two wheel styles, and five colour packs*.
The 3-in-1 travel system will be loved by both the little ones and parents with sustainable natural fabrics, a carrycot temperature gauge, a unique ventilation system and a Carrycot that is approved for overnight sleeping.
The cotton seat lining can be removed and washed.
Both styles of wheel are easy to clean, just run them under water to remove dirt.
*The Ark 3-in-1 Travel System only contains one colour pack. Other colour packs are sold separately.
- The carrycot ensures optimum lie-flat comfort, suitable for overnight sleeping from birth.
- The carrycot features real wool mattress, unique ventilation system and a temperature gauge so you can be sure that baby is always resting in a comfortable atmosphere.
- Made with breathable, planet and baby friendly wool and cotton materials, which are natural, antibacterial, hypoallergenic, and chemical-free.
- Has a height adjustment handle that is suitable for all parents.
- Features a double suspension system, with innovative wheels designed to compress and absorb shock.
- The narrow footprint makes it easy to navigate around both urban and rural landscapes.
- Easy to fold down, even for the grandparents, with a simple one-hand fold mechanism.
- When folded down you can lock to frame so it becomes free standing, perfect for storing out of the way in restaurants or cafés.
- Contains a large completely waterproof shopping basket with additional pockets for storage.
- Features an extendable 50+ USP sunshade.
Size & Fit:
- Has a small footprint of 58cm for easy manoeuvring.
- Folds as small as 86 x 58 x 32.5cm for easy storage and transportation.
- Suitable for use from birth, with the adjustable 5-point harness and the 3 recline positions allowing for the perfect support.
- The travel system can hold up to 15kg of weight.
Car Seat Compatibility:
BeSafe iZi Go Modular X1, Cosatto Dock, Cybex Aton M i-Size, Cybex Cloud Z i-Size, Joie i-Gemm, Maxi-Cosi Rock, Maxi-Cosi Pebble Plus, Maxi-Cosi Pebble Pro, Nuna Pipa Icon, Maxi-Cosi Pebble, Maxi-Cosi Tinca, Maxi-Cosi Marble, Maxi-Cosi Coral 360/Coral
BeSafe iZi Go X1, Cybex Aton M, Maxi-Cosi Cabriofix, Nuna Pipa Lite
Ark is a family run, British business that designs innovative pushchairs and accessories. The practical and creative details they’ve woven into their products are born out of experiences as parents and their design and engineering DNA.
Ark is building a business that values people and the world we live in, above profits – using OEKO-TEX approved fabrics to protect the environment (and your baby) from harmful chemicals. Ark have achieved this on 90% of the fabrics used on products and soon hope that 100% of their fabrics are environmentally harmless. They have reduced the use of plastics in their accessory packaging to ZERO, while the plastics in the pushchair packaging has reduced to 30%. They aim to reduce all plastic packaging to zero, and currently are running tests to achieve this.
Ark is designed for ease of repair with a centre setup already in Liss, Hampshire should a consumer accidentally damage their pushchair. There is a selection of spare parts for quick repair and have invested in tools to make this possible.
With no compromise on weight and design, Ark is a pushchair that has a one-handed fold, is lightweight and compact, and great around town, but also durable enough to last many years of exploring the British countryside!
We deliver to ALL postal areas in the UK; England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Please find a list of All Locations we ship to:
- UK Mainland
- Scottish Highlands
- Scottish Islands
- Scilly Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of White
- Northern Ireland
Please note if an order has different delivery timescales, the fulfillment time for the order will be the oldest timescale.All orders are consolidated into 1 consignment. The customer may however request for the In Stock items to be sent, by paying a delivery charge to split the delivery.
Below shipping times only apply to items dispatched from Precious Little One and exclude our partners delivery timescales. (Exclude Direct Deliveries)
UK Mainland 3-5 days
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £50
- If order is Under £50, a delivery charge of £3.75 will be applied
- Saturday Service is available for £30.00 (If ordered before 2pm on Friday)
- Next day delivery service available on request ( £5.95 )
Scottish Highlands (Next Working Day or 3 Days)
- £19.95 Delivery Charge regardless of order value
Scottish Islands (4 Days)
- £19.95 Delivery Charge regardless of order value
Northern Ireland (4 Days)
- £24.95 Delivery Charge regardless of order value
5-10 Days Delivery - These products are usually IN and OUT of stock, they have usually been reserved in our supplier's warehouse. As soon as your order comes through, a request is made for the order to come to us. Once the Order has arrived it will be dispatched to you on a NEXT Day service. Depending on the brand the lead time could vary from 3, 5 , 7, or 10 Days.
Pre Order - Item is available to purchase from Precious Little One and will be dispatched at a later date. Stock has been reserved, the purchase order has been made. The item is due in stock when stated and will be dispatched as soon as it arrives into our warehouse.
All deliveries will receive an update from our warehouse followed by tracking information provided by either ourselves or, if on direct delivery, from our suppliers and their couriers.
Unfortunately, we do not ship outside the UK.
If you have not received the entire order as expected, then please contact our customer services on 01977 515404 or send us an email via the contact us page.
Should you have any issues with your item(s) please report these either via the website or to our customer service team email@example.com
Please include an image or short video of the issue clearly showing the fault or damage along with confirmation of your order number, full name and delivery address.
Many of our suppliers will also need a batch number or item number so please check for these and include this when you send this through.
Once we have received all this information and a short description of the problem you are having, we will pass this onto our suppliers and raise this under your warranty. They will then advise us on the outcome/solution to the issues you are having.
Free worldwide shipping and returns - customs and duties taxes included
We are available from monday to friday to answer your questions.
Your payment information is processed securely.
Need to contact us ? Submit a form at Contact Us