- Venicci Tinum Upline FrampramVenicci Tinum Upline Carrycot
- Venicci Tinum Upline Seat Unit
- Venicci Ultralite Car Seat-Black
- Venicci Tinum Upline Footmuff
- Venicci Tinum Upline Stylish bag with a sachet
- Venicci Tinum Upline Shopping basket insert
- Venicci Tinum Upline Changing Mat
- Venicci Tinum Upline Raincover
- Venicci Tinum Upline Mosquito net
VENICCI TINUM UPLINE 3IN1 PRAM SYSTEM
The limited edition of the bestselling pram Upline Leo designed by Kasia Sokołowska is the newest addition to Venicci’s portfolio. Stylish but at the same time very practical colour, as well as plenty of well-thought-out details, have made this pram suitable for everyday walks as well as big outings. Only in Upline Leo, you will find a number of unique accessories created by Kasia, these include additional shopping bags, a mum pod and a dummy case.
For years related to the fashion industry. Responsible for a number of the most important fashion shows from a number of designers. Any given task she always completes with great attention to detail and engagement, at the same time providing the audience with an unforgettable experience. Woman of fashion and design and this reflects in the pram she has created.
A completely new kind of stitching on the carrycot apron, a bright finish to the handle, as well as subtle details, grab the attention. The perfect finishing touch is the symbol of the lion. Kasia Sokołowska wants to highlight that the lion symbolises everything that’s great, exceptional and powerful this is the message she wants to send to all babies.The lion – symbol for this limited edition pram has been designed by Gosia Herba – an illustrator who has gained recognition all over the world. Among her clients were the legendary “The New Yorker” magazine, the popular newspaper “The New York Times”, “The Washington Post” and Google.
- Modern design and luxurious finish
- One-handed adjustment of the hood, headrest and harness
- Memory buttons - Allow detaching the carrycot and seat unit using one hand
- Additional suspension
- Water-repellent fabric
- Carrycot equipped with built-in panoramic ventilation panel
- The fabric includes a UV50 filter
- Compact size and lightweight
- The seat unit can be folded in rear and forward-facing positions when attached to the frame
- Cozy footmuff included
- Adjustable footrest
- Quick, one-hand fold
- Large, solid gel wheels
- The strap attached to the chassis allows for it to be carried comfortably
- Carrycot suitable for overnight sleeping
- Magnetic seat unit harness - You can easily fasten your baby in the seat unit so that they're completely safe
- Carrycot L99 cm x W60 cm x H112 cm
- Weight (without the chassis) — 4.7 kg
- Seat Unit: L92 cm x W60 cm x H107 cm
- Weight (with the chassis) — 12,9 kg
VENICCI ULTRALITE CAR SEAT
Venicci ULTRALITE stands for the highest class of safety and for a unique lightweight design in the 0+ (0 – 13 kg) safety seat category. The innovative composite material makes the shell very light (2.5 kg) but absorbs a substantial part of energy during collisions, providing perfect protection for the baby.
Venicci ULTRALITE is equipped with a unique pad, designed in cooperation with physiology and child development experts, providing safe and more comfortable positioning of the child in the safety seat.
The application of this innovative technology vastly increases the safety of the child and it enhances the correct physiology of the baby’s body.
Furthermore, the efficiency of child protection using the ULTRALITE safety seat has been confirmed by means of tests performed in many European research laboratories. They have proven that ULTRALITE largely exceeds the requirements of the I-Size standard.
Additionally, a one-point attachment system connecting the seat harness with the IQ ISOFIX base fully integrates with the car’s ISOFIX system.
The correct tilt of the child’s head and the positioning in the safety seat, achieved by means of using the innovative pad, help improve the mechanics and comfort of breathing of the child during the ride, limiting the risk of suffocation or hypoxia.
Straight torso, legs bent as in a sitting posture – that also offers better conditions for neutralizing the impact on a child’s body during a collision. This enhances better work and reaction of the child’s body – no matter whether he/she is sleeping or not – which limits the effects of the impact even further.
The pad adapts to the physiological ad biomechanical conditions of the child. This results in optimum conditions for limiting the reflux through using the correct positioning of the torso, abdomen and thighs of the child, which optimizes the pressure on the child's abdomen.
DSS (Dynamic Stress Shield) in Venicci ULTRALITE safety seat is the result of our innovative approach and research in the domain of design, minimizing the risk in case of dangerous side collisions. As opposed to other safety seats, where energy absorption zones are only partial, in the case of ULTRALITE the whole body of the seat absorbs the energy of the impact and reduces G-force, diminishing the forces applying to the child. As the seat base shell is made of functional EPP ARPRO composite material, solid polypropylene and polyamide with fibreglass, this means that the whole seat base is resistant to impact and neutralizes it, creating protection for the child.
- Lightweight design
- One-point attachment system connecting the seat harness with the IQ ISOFIX base fully integrates with the car’s ISOFIX system.
- Correct mechanics and comfort of breathing of the child during the ride.
- Comfort is adapted to the physiological and biomechanical conditions of the child; it improves the child’s positioning, limiting reflux, which in turn improves both the comfort and the safety of the child.
- Correct positioning of the pelvis, torso and head of the child (maintaining a straight line) increases safety during a collision.
- Positioning angle of the child in the safety seat. Straight torso, legs bent as in a sitting posture – that also offers better conditions for neutralizing the impact on the child’s body during a collision. This enhances better work and reaction of the child’s body – no matter whether he/she is sleeping or not – which limits the effects of the impact even further.
- The most reliable attachment to the ISOFIX system of the car uses an innovative system of safety seat mounting directly into the safety seat base. (Base available separately)
- Travel comfort thanks to using a pad that remembers the shape of the child.
- Increasing the safety of the child by using EPP material that reduces the force of side collision.
- Weight: 2.5kg
- Suitable from birth to 15 months approx
- H:73, W:32, L:43
We deliver to ALL postal areas in the UK; England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Please find a list of All Locations we ship to:
- UK Mainland
- Scottish Highlands
- Scottish Islands
- Scilly Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of White
- Northern Ireland
Please note if an order has different delivery timescales, the fulfillment time for the order will be the oldest timescale.All orders are consolidated into 1 consignment. The customer may however request for the In Stock items to be sent, by paying a delivery charge to split the delivery.
Below shipping times only apply to items dispatched from Precious Little One and exclude our partners delivery timescales. (Exclude Direct Deliveries)
UK Mainland 3-5 days
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £50
- If order is Under £50, a delivery charge of £3.75 will be applied
- Saturday Service is available for £30.00 (If ordered before 2pm on Friday)
- Next day delivery service available on request ( £5.95 )
Scottish Highlands (Next Working Day or 3 Days)
- £19.95 Delivery Charge regardless of order value
Scottish Islands (4 Days)
- £19.95 Delivery Charge regardless of order value
Northern Ireland (4 Days)
- £24.95 Delivery Charge regardless of order value
5-10 Days Delivery - These products are usually IN and OUT of stock, they have usually been reserved in our supplier's warehouse. As soon as your order comes through, a request is made for the order to come to us. Once the Order has arrived it will be dispatched to you on a NEXT Day service. Depending on the brand the lead time could vary from 3, 5 , 7, or 10 Days.
Pre Order - Item is available to purchase from Precious Little One and will be dispatched at a later date. Stock has been reserved, the purchase order has been made. The item is due in stock when stated and will be dispatched as soon as it arrives into our warehouse.
All deliveries will receive an update from our warehouse followed by tracking information provided by either ourselves or, if on direct delivery, from our suppliers and their couriers.
Unfortunately, we do not ship outside the UK.
If you have not received the entire order as expected, then please contact our customer services on 01977 515404 or send us an email via the contact us page.
Should you have any issues with your item(s) please report these either via the website or to our customer service team email@example.com
Please include an image or short video of the issue clearly showing the fault or damage along with confirmation of your order number, full name and delivery address.
Many of our suppliers will also need a batch number or item number so please check for these and include this when you send this through.
Once we have received all this information and a short description of the problem you are having, we will pass this onto our suppliers and raise this under your warranty. They will then advise us on the outcome/solution to the issues you are having.
Free worldwide shipping and returns - customs and duties taxes included
We are available from monday to friday to answer your questions.
Your payment information is processed securely.
Need to contact us ? Submit a form at Contact Us