- Nail trimming made easy: With the Tommee Tippee electric nail trimmer you can quickly and safely trim little toenails and fingernails – specially designed to be gentle on baby’s fine and delicate nails
- For baby and for you: Includes 3 age-coordinating filing heads for the different stages of baby and toddler nail growth plus 3 filing heads designed to shape, buff and polish adult nails
- LED light and quiet motor: Featuring a quiet motor and in-built soft glow LED light aimed at fingernails, you can even trim baby’s nails while they are sleeping without waking them up
- Easy to use: With 1 button you can control the speed and rotation of the nail file. Gently file, polish and buff nails clockwise or anti-clockwise and at high or low speed according your preference
- Travel case: The convenient and protective travel case is perfect for storing your nail trimmer when not in use or for when travelling away from home
Perfectly smooth and safe nails, for all the family.
Your little one’s nails may be small, but they sure are scratchy! Our handheld electric baby nail trimmer makes sure that their toe and fingernails are clipped safely so that they can’t hurt themselves.
The quiet motor can be used at any time of the day, even when your baby sleeps, and comes with a precise LED light for safety and accuracy. It is battery powered, and when the battery is running low the filing head will work slowly and then gradually stop.
Not only does it have three special and super gentle files for your baby’s tiny nails (ultra-fine, fine, and medium), but it also comes with three extra multipurpose ones that are designed to care for adult’s nails (shape, polish, and buff).
Rotating a full 360°, both the filing speed and direction can be adjusted with ease so that you’re totally in control.
When you are done, it is easy to pack the trimmer away into its handy travel case to keep it protected and clean.
Battery powered – 2AA (not included).
We deliver to ALL postal areas in the UK; England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Please find a list of All Locations we ship to:
- UK Mainland
- Scottish Highlands
- Scottish Islands
- Scilly Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of White
- Northern Ireland
Please note if an order has different delivery timescales, the fulfillment time for the order will be the oldest timescale.All orders are consolidated into 1 consignment. The customer may however request for the In Stock items to be sent, by paying a delivery charge to split the delivery.
Below shipping times only apply to items dispatched from Precious Little One and exclude our partners delivery timescales. (Exclude Direct Deliveries)
UK Mainland 3-5 days
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £50
- If order is Under £50, a delivery charge of £3.75 will be applied
- Saturday Service is available for £30.00 (If ordered before 2pm on Friday)
- Next day delivery service available on request ( £5.95 )
Scottish Highlands (Next Working Day or 3 Days)
- £19.95 Delivery Charge regardless of order value
Scottish Islands (4 Days)
- £19.95 Delivery Charge regardless of order value
Northern Ireland (4 Days)
- £24.95 Delivery Charge regardless of order value
5-10 Days Delivery - These products are usually IN and OUT of stock, they have usually been reserved in our supplier's warehouse. As soon as your order comes through, a request is made for the order to come to us. Once the Order has arrived it will be dispatched to you on a NEXT Day service. Depending on the brand the lead time could vary from 3, 5 , 7, or 10 Days.
Pre Order - Item is available to purchase from Precious Little One and will be dispatched at a later date. Stock has been reserved, the purchase order has been made. The item is due in stock when stated and will be dispatched as soon as it arrives into our warehouse.
All deliveries will receive an update from our warehouse followed by tracking information provided by either ourselves or, if on direct delivery, from our suppliers and their couriers.
Unfortunately, we do not ship outside the UK.
If you have not received the entire order as expected, then please contact our customer services on 01977 515404 or send us an email via the contact us page.
Should you have any issues with your item(s) please report these either via the website or to our customer service team email@example.com
Please include an image or short video of the issue clearly showing the fault or damage along with confirmation of your order number, full name and delivery address.
Many of our suppliers will also need a batch number or item number so please check for these and include this when you send this through.
Once we have received all this information and a short description of the problem you are having, we will pass this onto our suppliers and raise this under your warranty. They will then advise us on the outcome/solution to the issues you are having.
Free worldwide shipping and returns - customs and duties taxes included
We are available from monday to friday to answer your questions.
Your payment information is processed securely.
Need to contact us ? Submit a form at Contact Us