With Closer to Nature’s award-winning range of BPA free bottles, switching between breast and bottle feeding becomes easier than ever before. We’ve designed the unique, easy-latch-on teat shape with breastfeeding experts to mimic the natural flex, stretch and movement of a mum’s breast. Together with the bottle’s super-sensitive valve, this encourages your baby’s intuitive feeding action for comfortable, relaxed feeding.
- Revolutionary Teat - Revolutionary teat developed with breastfeeding experts and Mums to mimic the breast's natural flex, stretch and movement, Closer to Nature Bottles makes feeding time easier for Mum and Baby. The soft silicone teat feels like skin, and gently elongates and flexes during feeding to mimic natural breastfeeding action
- Super Sensitive Easi-Vent™ valve - The slow flow teat with a super sensitive valve eliminates excessive air flow, so little ones ingest more milk and less air
- Soft Silicone Teat - The soft silicone teat feels like skin, and gently elongates and flexes during feeding to mimic natural breastfeeding action.
- Breast like Shape - The breast like larger shaped teat of the Closer to Nature bottle allows baby to latch on easily and further supports the transition between bottle and breast.
- 3 way Compact Shape - The compact shape of Closer to Nature bottles allows baby to feed in a natural position and to be closer to Mum or Dad. The easy hold bottle can be held in 3 ways--cradled comfortably in the hand, gripped in the same way as a traditional wide neck bottle, or held from the base--making feeding comfortable for everyone.
- Easy to Clean & Use - Closer to Nature bottles and teats are easy to clean and fill. They are microwave and dishwasher safe, yet light and easy to hold. The easy hold bottle is marked in millimetres and ounces and has a hygiene seal cap to keep germs out and drips in.
- Baby Safe - All the Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature teats are BPA-free for total reassurance
- Choosing the right teat for your baby - Our revolutionary Closer to Nature teats can be bought in a slow, medium, fast and vari-flow option. You can select the flow rate most suited to your babies needs at every stage.
- Range options - The closer to nature® feeding bottle range is available in a 150ml/5floz and 260ml/9floz option, along with a decorated option. All bottles are available in a variety of pack sizes and our teats come in different flow rates. The entire Closer to Nature® range is an interchangeable system. Our bottles fit directly with our breast pumps, into our sterilisers and bottle warmers offering parents everything they need to feed a newborn.
We deliver to ALL postal areas in the UK; England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Please find a list of All Locations we ship to:
- UK Mainland
- Scottish Highlands
- Scottish Islands
- Scilly Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of White
- Northern Ireland
Please note if an order has different delivery timescales, the fulfillment time for the order will be the oldest timescale.All orders are consolidated into 1 consignment. The customer may however request for the In Stock items to be sent, by paying a delivery charge to split the delivery.
Below shipping times only apply to items dispatched from Precious Little One and exclude our partners delivery timescales. (Exclude Direct Deliveries)
UK Mainland 3-5 days
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £50
- If order is Under £50, a delivery charge of £3.75 will be applied
- Saturday Service is available for £30.00 (If ordered before 2pm on Friday)
- Next day delivery service available on request ( £5.95 )
Scottish Highlands (Next Working Day or 3 Days)
- £19.95 Delivery Charge regardless of order value
Scottish Islands (4 Days)
- £19.95 Delivery Charge regardless of order value
Northern Ireland (4 Days)
- £24.95 Delivery Charge regardless of order value
5-10 Days Delivery - These products are usually IN and OUT of stock, they have usually been reserved in our supplier's warehouse. As soon as your order comes through, a request is made for the order to come to us. Once the Order has arrived it will be dispatched to you on a NEXT Day service. Depending on the brand the lead time could vary from 3, 5 , 7, or 10 Days.
Pre Order - Item is available to purchase from Precious Little One and will be dispatched at a later date. Stock has been reserved, the purchase order has been made. The item is due in stock when stated and will be dispatched as soon as it arrives into our warehouse.
All deliveries will receive an update from our warehouse followed by tracking information provided by either ourselves or, if on direct delivery, from our suppliers and their couriers.
Unfortunately, we do not ship outside the UK.
If you have not received the entire order as expected, then please contact our customer services on 01977 515404 or send us an email via the contact us page.
Should you have any issues with your item(s) please report these either via the website or to our customer service team firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include an image or short video of the issue clearly showing the fault or damage along with confirmation of your order number, full name and delivery address.
Many of our suppliers will also need a batch number or item number so please check for these and include this when you send this through.
Once we have received all this information and a short description of the problem you are having, we will pass this onto our suppliers and raise this under your warranty. They will then advise us on the outcome/solution to the issues you are having.
Free worldwide shipping and returns - customs and duties taxes included
We are available from monday to friday to answer your questions.
Your payment information is processed securely.
Need to contact us ? Submit a form at Contact Us