The Tommee Tippee Ultra UV 3-in-1 Steriliser is the fuss-free and super clean way to sterilise, dry and store your baby’s bottles in a sterile environment.
No more wet bottles - with the Ultra UV Steriliser, you get clean, sterilised baby bottles when you need them without the use of water or steam. The steriliser uses solely Ultraviolet light which is a form of invisible light that kills 99.9% of micro-organisms. It’s an effective way to disinfect against harmful bacteria, mould, viruses* and other germs without the use of chemicals and is often used to sterilise equipment used in hospitals, dentists and doctor’s surgeries. Now Tommee Tippee have brought it into the home in a safe and easy to use unit.
The highly reflective interior of the sterilising unit helps the UV light to bounce around to ensure all areas of your baby bottles and other feeding accessories are fully sterilised. Sterilise and dry up to 6 bottles in just 60 minutes or choose the 30-minute dry-only mode if your bottle is already sterile. In storage mode, the unit will run a programme that emits 5 minutes of UV light and 5 minutes of drying every 2 hours to ensure that items inside stay sterile. You can open the door and remove items then choose the storage programme again.
This UV Steriliser is suitable for a wide range of branded bottles, soothers and breast pump accessories and features adjustable shelves. The steriliser unit features a replaceable and washable filter which helps keep dust and dirt particles out of the air used to dry your bottles and feeding accessories, so they stay clean once sterilised. The UV light is also perfect for quickly charging the brand's glow in the dark products, such as the Night-Time Breast-Like Soother.
- Steam and water-free: UV light is a safe and dry method of sterilising. With 4 different functions it can dry, sterilise, or dry & sterilise in one, and store your baby bottles in a hygienic way.
- Kills viruses* & 99.9% of bacteria: Viruses & bacteria don't stand a chance against the Ultraviolet Steriliser. UV light kills viruses & 99.9% of harmful bacteria without heat, steam or harsh chemicals. (*Tested against Influenza H1N1 to EN 16777 standard).
- Safe and energy-efficient: The auto shut-off mode automatically switches off the UV lamp when the door is opened during use. The long-lasting, energy-efficient Philips UV bulb lasts up to 6000 hours.
- Time-saving: Use this baby bottle steriliser to sterilise up to 6 baby bottles and other feeding accessories in advance as contents are kept sterile for up to 24 hours when the door remains closed.
- Filters dust, pollen and airborne pollutants: Includes two replaceable, washable filters which help to keep dust and particles out of the air used to dry your bottles and feeding accessories
This product comes with one spare filter for convenience.
We deliver to ALL postal areas in the UK; England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Please find a list of All Locations we ship to:
- UK Mainland
- Scottish Highlands
- Scottish Islands
- Scilly Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of White
- Northern Ireland
Please note if an order has different delivery timescales, the fulfillment time for the order will be the oldest timescale.All orders are consolidated into 1 consignment. The customer may however request for the In Stock items to be sent, by paying a delivery charge to split the delivery.
Below shipping times only apply to items dispatched from Precious Little One and exclude our partners delivery timescales. (Exclude Direct Deliveries)
UK Mainland 3-5 days
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £50
- If order is Under £50, a delivery charge of £3.75 will be applied
- Saturday Service is available for £30.00 (If ordered before 2pm on Friday)
- Next day delivery service available on request ( £5.95 )
Scottish Highlands (Next Working Day or 3 Days)
- £19.95 Delivery Charge regardless of order value
Scottish Islands (4 Days)
- £19.95 Delivery Charge regardless of order value
Northern Ireland (4 Days)
- £24.95 Delivery Charge regardless of order value
5-10 Days Delivery - These products are usually IN and OUT of stock, they have usually been reserved in our supplier's warehouse. As soon as your order comes through, a request is made for the order to come to us. Once the Order has arrived it will be dispatched to you on a NEXT Day service. Depending on the brand the lead time could vary from 3, 5 , 7, or 10 Days.
Pre Order - Item is available to purchase from Precious Little One and will be dispatched at a later date. Stock has been reserved, the purchase order has been made. The item is due in stock when stated and will be dispatched as soon as it arrives into our warehouse.
All deliveries will receive an update from our warehouse followed by tracking information provided by either ourselves or, if on direct delivery, from our suppliers and their couriers.
Unfortunately, we do not ship outside the UK.
If you have not received the entire order as expected, then please contact our customer services on 01977 515404 or send us an email via the contact us page.
Should you have any issues with your item(s) please report these either via the website or to our customer service team email@example.com
Please include an image or short video of the issue clearly showing the fault or damage along with confirmation of your order number, full name and delivery address.
Many of our suppliers will also need a batch number or item number so please check for these and include this when you send this through.
Once we have received all this information and a short description of the problem you are having, we will pass this onto our suppliers and raise this under your warranty. They will then advise us on the outcome/solution to the issues you are having.
Free worldwide shipping and returns - customs and duties taxes included
We are available from monday to friday to answer your questions.
Your payment information is processed securely.
Need to contact us ? Submit a form at Contact Us