Noordi Fjordi Leather - 3in1
3in1 Travel System includes Car Seat and coordinating accessories.
Exclusive leather design.
This exclusive model, made of eco-leather, is beautiful in every way: a unique thermal carrycot, premium fabrics with water-repellent characteristics, adjustable shock absorption suspension and complete with stylish coordinating accessories including a fashionable eco leather backpack pram changing bag.
The Noordi Fjordi is designed to explore nature. This award-winning pram is focused on the comfort and well-being of babies under any weather conditions so you could enjoy parenting to the fullest.
The ultra-light thermal carrycot ThermoCot™, manoeuvrable chassis with adjustable rear shock absorption system, 2nd gen Real Gel™ wheels, integrated mosquito net, open shopping bag, and many more features make Fjordi a highly functional pram and a great choice for active families.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
This exclusive model, made of eco-leather, is beautiful in every way - a real head turner.
Noordi Fjordi is designed, not just for all terrains, but all weathers too. With water-resistant fabrics, UV 50+ protection, and a thermo-regulating ThermoCot™ carrycot, Noordi Fjordi adapts to all weather conditions.
Lightweight ThermoCot safe carrycot - The Arcel thermo carrycot is made from materials used in crash helmets - using these technologically advanced lightweight materials the carrycot is ultra-light at only 3.85 kg.
Forward or rearward facing detachable seat unit with separate tailored extendable hood and foot apron.
Height adjustable Eco Leather handlebar (72-112cm).
Large deep shopping basket.
Adaptable all-terrain suspension for the city and the mountains - offers baby maximum comfort at all times.
Puncture proof tyres using 2nd Generation REAL-GEL™ WHEELS makes sure that no additional maintenance of the wheels is required.
Complete with coordinating accessories included. No hidden extras.
- Carrycot with integrated mosquito net
- Pushchair seat unit.
- Protective Eco Leather bumper bar for the seat unit.
- Large shopping basket.
- Cup holder.
- Backpack pram bag.
- Apron cover for carrycot.
- Apron cover for pushchair seat unit.
- Rain protection
- Universal Car Seat Adaptors.
- Noordi Infant car seat.
WHY BUY ME?
Carrycot of the future
The Arcel thermo carrycot is made from materials used in crash helmets - using these technologically advanced lightweight materials the carrycot is ultra-light at only 3.85 kg.
Ultralight ThermoCot ™ thermal carrycot.
Wide & safe carrycot that regulates microclimate, includes a built-in ventilation system and reclining back rest which plays a big role in your baby’s health and safety.
Unique wind protection apron with water-resistant zippers and peek-a-boo window.
Inner cotton fabrics with SILVER-IONS ™ technology ensures protection for baby from germs as it makes surfaces and materials inhospitable to microbes such as bacteria and mould.
Hood extensions and ventilation.
Hood extension provides ventilation, while the adjustable hood visors and Water-resistant UV 50+ Sun protection materials create a protective environment for baby.
The adjustable suspension and the four-wheel shock absorption system – provides smooth rides.
Puncture proof tyres.
2nd generation REAL-GEL™ WHEELS are filled with a special gel that extends the durability and makes sure that no additional maintenance of the wheels is required.
Coordinating pram changing bag, raincover, mosquito net, cup / bottle holder, extra large shopping basket, carrycot hood & apron, mattress, pushchair hood and foot apron all included as standard.
Wide seat unit.
Spacious and comfortable seat unit with an adjustable backrest + a lie flat option. Includes protective bumper bar and belt for additional comfort and protection for your little one.
5-point safety harness.
Height adjustable 5-point safety harness with magnetic harness system for your toddler’s safety.
Pushchair hood extensions.
Double hood extension on the pushchair seat unit for elongation and ventilation. Also comes complete pushchair foot apron.
All-around safe chassis folding system with quick release wheels for more compactness. Can be folded with or without seat unit attached.
- Ultralight ThermoCot ™ thermal carrycot – wide & safe carrycot that regulates microclimate which plays a big role in your baby’s health and safety.
- Unique wind protection apron with a peek-a-boo window.
- Suitable for overnight sleeping.
- The Arcel thermal carrycot also includes a built-in ventilation system and reclining back rest.
- The carrycot is made from materials used in crash helmets - using these technologically advanced lightweight materials the carrycot is ultra-light at only 3.85 kg.
- Antibacterial SilverPlus™ inner fabrics ensures protection for baby from germs as it makes surfaces and materials inhospitable to microbes such as bacteria and mould.
- Water-resistant and UV 50+ Sun protection materials.
- Mosquito net integrated into the carrycot.
- Adjustable sun canopy.
- Hood ventilation.
- Adjustable apron cover with double zippers.
- Inner cotton fabrics with SILVER-IONS ™ technology.
Fjordi Pushchair & Chassis:
- Four-wheel shock absorption system – provides smooth rides.
- All-around safe chassis folding system.
- Quick release wheels for more compactness.
- Puncture proof tyres - 2nd generation REAL-GEL™ WHEELS are filled with a special gel that extends the durability and makes sure that no additional maintenance of the wheels is required.
- One-click™ brake system.
- Adjustable eco-leather handle.
- Lockable front swivel wheels.
- Large shopping basket.
- Aluminium chassis.
- Wide and comfortable seat unit with adjustable backrest. Reclines to lie-flat for new-born.
- Forward or rearward facing positions for the seat unit.
- Compactly foldable seat unit, even on the chassis.
- Pushchair extendable double hood with ventilation.
- Height adjustable 5-point safety harness with magnetic harness system.
- Travel system compatible pushchair, using the Noordi Multi Car Seat Adaptors it can be attached to most car seats on the market.
Noordi Infant Car Seat
- Group 0+, 0-13 kg, approx. birth to 15 months
- European Safety Standard Approved: ECE R44-04
- Car Seat includes hood/canopy & apron.
- Comfortable padded interior with removable cushion for the child’s correct back position.
- Lightweight and easy to carry; only 3 kg.
- Travel system compatible: fits most prams on the market by using Multi or Maxi-Cosi car seat adaptors (available separately).
- Easy-Mount - The innovative Easy-Mount system helps secure the safety seat quickly and correctly using safety belts. Specially contoured belt holders ensure that the seat belt fits properly, holds well, does not get caught and stabilizes the seat properly.
- Side impact protection - A specially developed side protection system which reduces stress and optimizes the child's body position in the event of side impact. This has been achieved by using the innovative EPP material in the headrest.
- 3-point safety harness – one pull adjustment.
- Installs onto the Noordi pram chassis with the adaptors.
- Compatible with the optional Noordi base; a one-time installation in the car which can be installed by seat belt or Isofix.
Weights & Dimensions:
- Pram unfolded: L 103 x H 120 x W 60 cm
- Pushchair unfolded: L 101 x H 114 x W 60 cm
- Pram body inside dimensions / Weight: 85.5 x 38 cm / 3.85 kg
- Seat unit inside dimensions / Weight: 94 x 36 cm / 5 kg
- Chassis + wheels: 8.55 kg
- Folded fits into the space: 78 x 60 x 33 cm
- Handle height: 72 – 112 cm
COMPATIBLE CAR SEATS
Convert a Noordi 2in1 pram into a full 3in1 travel system with the Noordi Universal Car Seat Adaptors and the Noordi Infant Car Seat (available separately).
Noordi prams are also compatible with most branded infant car seats on the market when used in connection with the Noordi Universal Car Seat Adaptors.
We deliver to ALL postal areas in the UK; England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Please find a list of All Locations we ship to:
- UK Mainland
- Scottish Highlands
- Scottish Islands
- Scilly Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of White
- Northern Ireland
Please note if an order has different delivery timescales, the fulfillment time for the order will be the oldest timescale.All orders are consolidated into 1 consignment. The customer may however request for the In Stock items to be sent, by paying a delivery charge to split the delivery.
Below shipping times only apply to items dispatched from Precious Little One and exclude our partners delivery timescales. (Exclude Direct Deliveries)
UK Mainland 3-5 days
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £50
- If order is Under £50, a delivery charge of £3.75 will be applied
- Saturday Service is available for £30.00 (If ordered before 2pm on Friday)
- Next day delivery service available on request ( £5.95 )
Scottish Highlands (Next Working Day or 3 Days)
- £19.95 Delivery Charge regardless of order value
Scottish Islands (4 Days)
- £19.95 Delivery Charge regardless of order value
Northern Ireland (4 Days)
- £24.95 Delivery Charge regardless of order value
5-10 Days Delivery - These products are usually IN and OUT of stock, they have usually been reserved in our supplier's warehouse. As soon as your order comes through, a request is made for the order to come to us. Once the Order has arrived it will be dispatched to you on a NEXT Day service. Depending on the brand the lead time could vary from 3, 5 , 7, or 10 Days.
Pre Order - Item is available to purchase from Precious Little One and will be dispatched at a later date. Stock has been reserved, the purchase order has been made. The item is due in stock when stated and will be dispatched as soon as it arrives into our warehouse.
All deliveries will receive an update from our warehouse followed by tracking information provided by either ourselves or, if on direct delivery, from our suppliers and their couriers.
Unfortunately, we do not ship outside the UK.
If you have not received the entire order as expected, then please contact our customer services on 01977 515404 or send us an email via the contact us page.
Should you have any issues with your item(s) please report these either via the website or to our customer service team email@example.com
Please include an image or short video of the issue clearly showing the fault or damage along with confirmation of your order number, full name and delivery address.
Many of our suppliers will also need a batch number or item number so please check for these and include this when you send this through.
Once we have received all this information and a short description of the problem you are having, we will pass this onto our suppliers and raise this under your warranty. They will then advise us on the outcome/solution to the issues you are having.
Free worldwide shipping and returns - customs and duties taxes included
We are available from monday to friday to answer your questions.
Your payment information is processed securely.
Need to contact us ? Submit a form at Contact Us