Created by friends experiencing pregnancy together, Bunny & Clyde is a Irish/South African nursery brand that creates stunning limited edition furniture that's designed to be passed on to future generations.
With a passion for wood's natural beauty, Bunny & Clyde have found a natural way to bring some nature into the nursery. Mamas & Papas exclusive art deco-inspired collaboration features distinct solid wood pieces, including a cotbed, dresser and rocking chair.
Influenced by classic geometric shapes from architecture and graphic design, Mamas & Papas new Bunny & Clyde furniture collection makes a striking statement in your nursery. With legs carved from solid birch with hand-painted detailing, the collection showcases quality craftsmanship that will last for years. With soft close drawers and a handy removable changer, the exclusive dresser is a not only a desirable addition to the collection, but a practical solution for storage and late night nappy changing.
- Changer top removes leaving behind a beautiful dresser that can be used in the home for years to come.
- Soft close drawers, for a peaceful nursery.
- 3 deep and spacious dresser drawers.
- Stunning digitally printed design on each drawer front.
- Designed to fit any Mamas & Papas changing mat. Simply place within the barriers.
- Made from materials and finishes that are 100% non-toxic.
Dimensions: H: 93 X W: 90 X D: 56 cm Approx.
Finish & Colour: Matt lacquered with painted detailing .
Materials: European Birch Plywood and Solid Birch
Self Assembly Required? Yes
Age Suitability: Birth - 11kg (12 month Approx)
Standards: European safety standard EN 716:2008+A1:2013,
British safety standard BS 8509:2008+A1:2011
Advice: Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
© PreciousLittleOne 2017, All rights reserved.