FREE Standard UK Delivery on orders over £49.99
Lowest Prices Checked Daily
Special Offer Price!
Special Offer Price!
View full product details ›
2 piece set includes cot/toddler bed and dresser/changer.
Created by friends experiencing pregnancy together, Bunny & Clyde is a Irish/South African nursery brand that creates stunning limited edition furniture. And when we say limited, we mean it. With only 100 pieces created, this is your exclusive chance to bring natural beauty and quality craftsmanship home, with Mamas & Papas Bunny & Clyde collaboration.
Lovingly crafted from beautiful solid birch and birch ply, the range lets you upgrade the cot to a toddler bed and turn your changer into a dresser, meaning your limited edition collection will be a family favourite for years to come.
- The adjustable cot base comes with 2 height positions making it even easier to access baby, and safer than a traditional drop-side cot.
- Changer top removes leaving behind a beautiful dresser that can be used in the home for years to come.
- Soft close drawers, for a peaceful nursery.
- Stunning digitally printed design on each drawer front.
- 3 deep and spacious dresser drawers.
- Designed to fit any Mamas & Papas changing mat. Simply place within the barriers.
- Cot converts into a toddler bed or day bed, for long-lasting use.
- Cotbed designed to fit any Mamas & Papas cotbed size mattress (L: 139 X W: 69 X D: 10 cm).
Cot/day/toddler bed: H: 88 X W: 75 X L: 145 cm Approx.
Dresser/Changer: H: 93 X W: 90 X D: 56 cm Approx.
Finish & Colour: Matt lacquered with painted detailing .
Materials: European Birch Plywood and Solid Birch
Self Assembly Required/ Yes
Cotbed: Birth - 4 years Approx.
Dresser/changer: Birth - 11kg (12 month Approx)
Cotbed: European safety standard EN 716:2008+A1:2013.
Standards: British safety standard BS 8509:2008+A1:2011
Dresser/Changer: European safety standard EN 12221:2008+A1:2013, British Safety standard BS 14749:2016.
Advice: Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
View all Mamas & Papas products
© PreciousLittleOne 2018, All rights reserved.