We are here to help
I am getting errors on the checkout page, can you help?
If you are getting errors on the checkout page, take a look at the fields highlighted in red and correct them. Please find common problems below:
- Postcode - This needs to be a valid UK postcode (e.g. XX12 5XX).
- Email Address - Please check you have put the email address and not the telephone number in this field.
- Any other fields - The fields with a '*' at the end, must be filled in.
I am experiencing problems with my payment online, can you help?
If you experience difficulties with your payment please check the following:
- The name on the card must be the same as that written on the card.
- The address and postcode must be the address that the card is registered to and be identical to your bank statement.
- The card must be a UK registered card.
- Funds need to be available when processing the payment.
If you are still experiencing difficulties after correcting the above, please select a different payment method or contact your bank to check the above.
I am unsure if my order/payment was successful?
If you are unsure if your order/payment was successful, the best thing to check is if you have received an order confirmation via email. If you do not receive an email from us to confirm your order, please contact us
with your name, invoice and delivery postcode and we will check for you.
Can I place an order over the telephone?
Unfortunately due to the increase in telephone fraud, we are currently unable to accept orders over the phone where the online purchase option is available.
How do I report an error on the website?
To report an error on the website, please contact us
with details of the problem.
During checkout, I am being charged delivery, is this correct?
To find out when delivery is charged, please view our Delivery Charges
Do you deliver outside the UK?
We do not deliver outside the UK.
It won't accept my voucher code?
On the first checkout page, you can key your voucher code at the top of the screen. If your voucher code is not accepted, please check the following:
- Ensure you use lower case and upper case letters correctly.
- Check if the voucher code is a 'i' or a '1'
- Check if there are any exceptions. Voucher codes can not be used in conjunction with another offer or be used on iCandy, Phil & Teds, Mountain or BabyStyle products.
- Only one voucher code will be accepted at any one time.
If you feel that this is not the case, please contact us
and let us know the following information:
- The voucher code.
- What product(s) you are purchasing.
- Where you obtained the voucher code.
I live in the Channel Islands but you are charging me VAT in the checkout?
Our system is not able to take the VAT off throughout the checkout. Once you have placed your order please contact us
with your order number and we will refund the VAT back to your card. In order to qualify, your card registered address must be in the Channel Islands.
How do I submit a price match on a product?
To find out how to submit a price match, visit our Price Match
Why has my price match been rejected?
I haven't received my Email Order Confirmation.
Your email order confirmation is sent immediately following payment. If you have not received this email, please firstly check your inbox followed by your spam folder. If the email is still not found, please sign onto the Track your Order
section and check you have keyed the email address in correctly. You will also find our contact details within this section where you can contact us regarding your problem.
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not receive an email confirming your order, then please check your Spam/Junk folders in your email facility and also please ensure our email address (email@example.com) is on your safe-senders list."
ATTENTION HOTMAIL USERS
We have had reports that some customers using Hotmail.com email addresses cannot find their order confirmation emails - if your email does not arrive within 10 minutes of your order being placed, then please check the following steps;
1. Check the folder called Junk in Hotmail
2. You should find our order confirmation in there. If so, please click the "Wait, its safe!" link in the Microsoft SmartScreen section.
3. This should now ensure all future emails arrive safely with you
Various security checks are carried out when placing an order. If your invoice address is flagged as not matching your card registered address or if you choose to have your items delivered to a different delivery address to your card registered address, your order will be sent through to our fraud department for further security checks and your order will be put on hold. You can check if your order is being screened by checking on the Track your Order
page and looking at the Notes section.
To help speed up the release of your order, please contact us via the Track your Order
section with a landline telephone number for us to perform the security checks with you. Please ensure you quote your order number.
My order has been cancelled as it did not pass the security checks, why?
You order will have been rejected due to insufficient or incorrect data being submitted. We are not able to inform you of the exact reason why your order has been cancelled. To receive your order, you will need to create a new order. We would advise you to read the question above which gives you details on how to place your order successfully without the need for security checks.