1. Please refer to our Privacy Statement before you enter, for information about how the Promoter will use your personal data.
2. This competition is open to everyone aged 18 years of age and over, excluding: (a) residents of other countries than UK and Northern Ireland; and (b) employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its parent and affiliate companies, its/their agents, sub-contractors, directors or employees (together 'Promoter Affiliates') or anyone connected with the prize draw.
3. No liability is accepted for entries that are not received for any reason by PreciousLittleOne or Betty Bramble
4. No alternative prizes or cash will be offered for the prizes shown on our website.
5. All items are non-refundable.
6. Betty Bramble in its sole discretion reserves the right to withdraw or vary the terms of competitions and promotions and/or any offer made in connection with them in order to comply with the decision of any relevant judicial or regulatory body and shall not be held liable to any entrant for so doing.
7. We reserve the right to disqualify people we suspect of cheating in our competitions.
8. The Promoter's decision will be final in all respects and no correspondence shall be entered into. Entry into the promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions.
9. The competition will close on Tuesday 22nd July at 10am. The prize draw will take place on Thursday 24th july and prize winners will be notified within 10 days of the prize draw date by email. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect, malfunctioning or undeliverable e-mail or postal address provided by a prize-winner. The prize will be dispatched to the winners within six (6) weeks of the draw date by Royal Mail to the mailing address provided on the winner's entry form. The winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state, provincial and/or federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prize.
10. The Promoter and Promoter Affiliates are not liable for any loss of or damage to the prize after they leave the Promoter's premises or any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, income or goodwill) suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion, the use of a prize or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the Promoter or Promoter Affiliates. This does not apply to liability for fraud, gross negligence or for death or personal injury caused by the Promoter's or Promoter's Affiliates negligence or any other liability which cannot be excluded by law.
11. The Promoter and Promoter Affiliates are not liable for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this promotion. This does not apply to liability for fraud, gross negligence or for death or personal injury caused by the Promoter's or Promoter's Affiliates negligence or any other liability which cannot be excluded by law.
12. Except where prohibited by law, the winner may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release, which must be returned to the Promoter within 14 days of receipt. If the winner (a) fails to sign and return the affidavit or release within 14 days of receipt, (b) does not comply with any of these terms and conditions, or (c) is not readily available at the mailing address provided or the prize is undeliverable by post for any other reason, then the Promoter may, at the Promoter's sole discretion, disqualify the winner. In the event of disqualification, the winner shall forfeit his or her interest in the prize, and the prize shall be awarded to an alternate winner pursuant to Clause 4. Except where prohibited by law, participation in the prize draw constitutes the entrant's consent to the publication of his or her name and image in any media throughout the world for any commercial or promotional purposes, without limitation or further compensation.
13. 2 (Two) prizes are available. One (1) prize per winner to a total of two (2) winners.
14. The winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
15. The winners must respond to the email confirming them as a winner within 1 week of the confirmation email being sent. Failure to respond will result in a new winner being chosen.
16. Only 1 entry per email address.
17. The prize can only be shipped to a UK address.
18. Automated entries WILL be disqualified.
Save as otherwise provided by law, the validity, construction and performance of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and each party hereby irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales for the resolution of any claim or matter arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions or the promotion.