1. Please refer to our Privacy Statement before you enter, for information about how the Promoter will use your
2. This competition is open to everyone aged 18 years of age and over, excluding: (a) residents of other countries
than UK and Northern Ireland; and (b) employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its parent
and affiliate companies, its/their agents, sub-contractors, directors or employees (together 'Promoter
Affiliates') or anyone connected with the prize draw.
3. No liability is accepted for entries that are not received for any reason by Britax.
4. No alternative prizes or cash will be offered for the prizes shown on our website.
5. All items are non-refundable.
6. Britax in its sole discretion reserves the right to withdraw or vary the terms of competitions and
promotions and/or any offer made in connection with them in order to comply with the decision of
any relevant judicial or regulatory body and shall not be held liable to any entrant for so doing.
7. We reserve the right to disqualify people we suspect of cheating in our competitions.
8. The Promoter's decision will be final in all respects and no correspondence shall be entered into.
Entry into the promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions.
9. The prize draw will take place on 24th June 2013 and prize winner will be notified within 10 days
of the prize draw date by email. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect, malfunctioning
or undeliverable e-mail or postal address provided by a prize-winner. The prize will be dispatched
to the winner within six (6) weeks of the draw date by first class post to the mailing address
provided on the winner's entry form. The winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state,
provincial and/or federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prize.
10. The Promoter and Promoter Affiliates are not liable for any loss of or damage to the prize after they
leave the Promoter's premises or any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including but
not limited to direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, income or goodwill) suffered
or sustained in connection with this promotion, the use of a prize or any act or omission (whether
negligent or not) of the Promoter or Promoter Affiliates. This does not apply to liability for fraud,
gross negligence or for death or personal injury caused by the Promoter's or Promoter's Affiliates
negligence or any other liability which cannot be excluded by law.
11. The Promoter and Promoter Affiliates are not liable for any problems or technical malfunction
of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer
equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any
combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer
related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this promotion. This
does not apply to liability for fraud, gross negligence or for death or personal injury caused by the
Promoter's or Promoter's Affiliates negligence or any other liability which cannot be excluded by law.
12. Except where prohibited by law, the winner may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility and
a liability/publicity release, which must be returned to the Promoter within 14 days of receipt. If the
winner (a) fails to sign and return the affidavit or release within 14 days of receipt, (b) does not comply
with any of these terms and conditions, or (c) is not readily available at the mailing address provided
or the prize is undeliverable by post for any other reason, then the Promoter may, at the Promoter's
sole discretion, disqualify the winner. In the event of disqualification, the winner shall forfeit his or
her interest in the prize, and the prize shall be awarded to an alternate winner pursuant to Clause 4.
Except where prohibited by law, participation in the prize draw constitutes the entrant's consent to
the publication of his or her name and image in any media throughout the world for any commercial or
promotional purposes, without limitation or further compensation.
13. Only one (1) prize is available.
14. The winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
15. The winner must respond to the email confirming them as the winner within 1 week of the confirmation email being sent. Failure to respond will result in a new winner being chosen.
16. Only 1 entry per email address.
17. The prize can only be shipped to a UK address.
18. Automated entries WILL be disqualified.
Save as otherwise provided by law, the validity, construction and performance of these terms and conditions
shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and each party hereby irrevocably submits to the exclusive
jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales for the resolution of any claim or matter arising under or in
connection with these terms and conditions or the promotion.