TERMS & CONDITIONS
By agreeing to take part in the product testing, you are assumed to have read and agreed to the terms and conditions set out here.
2. Eligibility to participate
Persons aged 18 and older and residing in the UK may take part in the survey provided they agree to these terms and conditions in their entirety. Please note we do not accept business addresses.
A correct & valid mobile number and email will be required to enable us to contact you if you have been selected to become a product tester.
You are eligible to enter if you are: a UK citizen or a legal resident of the UK at all times; 18 years old or older on the date of registration; not an employee, agent, affiliate, officer or director of PreciousLittleOne LTD or of any advertiser, promotion agency, fulfilment agency or agent of PreciousLittleOne LTD or of anyone else professionally connected with any manufacturer, nor a family member of any of these; human - any use of electronic devices to enhance or alter your chance of being selected will count as a false or deceptive entry.
PreciousLittleOne LTD may require you to provide proof that you are eligible and the authorised account holder of the email addresses used to enter. "Authorised account holder" means the natural person to whom the email address in question has been assigned by an Internet service provider, online service provider, or other organisation (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email address. If you fail to provide all required information you may be disqualified. It is a condition of entry that all information given is true, current and full. You may not enter using multiple email addresses or as multiple participants. You are allowed only one entry, per entrant. If you attempt to use multiple addresses or enter more than once, you may be disqualified from the section process. PreciousLittleOne LTD undertakes to use reasonable efforts to maintain adequate email, internet and other communication links but is not otherwise responsible for and shall not be liable for: late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or unintelligible entries; telephone, electronic, hardware, or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, delays or difficulties; errors in transmission; or prize deliveries attempted but not received. If you are disqualified, PreciousLittleOne LTD is under no obligation to publish this fact on this site or anywhere else.
SELECTION OF PRODUCT TESTERS
A number of product testers will be selected each month dependent on the campaign requirements. The selection shall be at our discretion on either a random selection basis or on an individual's criteria determined by: (age, occupation, geographical location etc.) This is dictated by the requirements or information required in regards to a product or service.
Those selected will be notified via email - Those selected must confirm their acceptance including confirmation of their address and personal details within 7 days of notification. Unclaimed product testing opportunities will be reallocated to another registrant if not claimed within seven days.
The requirements of each product testing campaign will be communicated with the product testers that are selected. Review requirements can vary, however, the standard requirement is a written review, photos of the reviewer with the product and a video review.
If you do not comply with the Official Rules you may be disqualified from all product testing opportunities without further notice. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the entrant ineligible. Should a reviewer fail to return their review within 7 days, without requesting an extension, they may be invoiced for the full value of the product/ gift card.
By entering any entrants agree to accept and be bound by all terms of these Official Rules and by all decisions of PreciousLittleOne LTD.
PreciousLittleOne LTD expressly disclaims any responsibility and each participant hereby agrees to release and to hold PreciousLittleOne LTD (and its employees, officers, directors, agents, marketing partners and affiliates) harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with any prize or resulting from the delivery, acceptance and/or subsequent use or misuse of any prize. PreciousLittleOne LTD (and its employees, officers, directors, agents, marketing partners and affiliates) are not responsible for any condition caused by events beyond the control of PreciousLittleOne LTD that may cause the Competition to be disrupted. PreciousLittleOne LTD reserves the right to modify scheduling of any Competition without prior notice at any time and for any reason. PreciousLittleOne LTD reserves the right to terminate or suspend any PreciousLittleOne LTD or partner sponsored Competition without notice at any time and for any reason. In the event of termination, suspension or modification of a Competition, PreciousLittleOne LTD may, in its sole discretion, elect to award the prize to a winner randomly drawn from among all participants who have validly entered the Competition by that time.
The reviews are not paid reviews and PreciousLittleOne LTD will not pay any participant for taking part in the review process.
All items received are non refundable and have no cash value
4. Data Protection
5. Conduct of Members
PreciousLittleOne LTD will only permit you to register once. Attempts to create multiple entries may result in the entries being revoked.
PreciousLittleOne LTD contains material which is either wholly or partly provided by third parties. We cannot take responsibility for this content. No action may be taken against us because of this content, and you use any content on the website at your own risk.
We try to ensure that any information provided is up to date and accurate, but we cannot be held responsible for goods offered through third parties. We will amend any inaccuracies or exclusions as soon as is practical once we have been made of aware of them.
WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RELATING TO THE PARTICIPATION OR INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAMME. You acknowledge and agree that PreciousLittleOne LTD neither endorses the contents of advertisements or third parties' websites, nor assumes responsibility or liability for the accuracy of material contained therein, or any infringement of third party intellectual property rights arising there from, or any fraud or other crime facilitated thereby.
PreciousLittleOne LTD is not responsible for damages or losses that result from participating or inability to participate in the survey, or reliance on or use of information, services, or merchandise provided on or through the survey.
You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your behaviour on the Site. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless PreciousLittleOne LTD Ltd, its affiliates, licensors, employees, and agents from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, and/or exemplary damages), and reasonable attorneys fees, resulting from or arising out of your use, misuse, or inability to use the Site or the Content, or any violation by you of these Terms and Conditions.
You understand and agree that PreciousLittleOne LTD Ltd are not the manufacturer of products supplied. Should products be delivered in a faulty condition, PreciousLittleOne LTD Ltd must be notified by the product tester as soon as possible and we will arrange for the product to be returned and a replacement sent out. As such, we cannot be held accountable for product defects that may result in personal injury, loss or damage to the product tester's consumer goods, land, buildings or fixtures. Products are ordered from manufacturers by PreciousLittleOne LTD Ltd for selected product testers, however we do not always store or handle them at our premises.
8. Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and conditions are governed by English law.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PRODUCT TESTERS
1. All products & prize draws are provided by PreciousLittleOne LTD (Unit 19a, London Road Industrial Estate, London Road, Grantham, NG31 6HP).
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over and resident in the United Kingdom.
3. Entries are made by emailing email@example.com and completing the form emailed to you if you are selected
4. Entries including false details will be disregarded as will any that are automated or mechanically made. Entries must be submitted within the advertised time limits. PreciousLittleOne LTD reserves the right to reject any entry on reasonable grounds.
6. The product tester / winner of each product / prize draw shall be selected at random electronically. There is no minimum or maximum number of entrants for any product / prize draw. The chances of any particular entrant winning a prize draw or becoming a product tester will depend on the total number of entrants for that draw. Product testers / winners may be notified by phone, e-mail, post or text. PreciousLittleOne LTD may disqualify a winner/tester if it has not managed to contact such product tester / winner within seven days of its first attempt to do so. PreciousLittleOne LTD may then select an alternative winner/ tester.
7. There is no right to cash or other alternative to the stated product or prize. However, PreciousLittleOne LTD reserves the right to offer a similar prize, or a prize of equal or greater value, if the stated product or prize is unavailable.
8. PreciousLittleOne LTD will use the reviews on social media, blog posts (which may be linked on preciouslittleone.com) and newsletters. The review will also be sent to the manufacturer of the product to use on their own social media. Individuals should not enter to become a product tester if they do not agree to this.
9. PreciousLittleOne LTD may suspend or terminate any product or prize draw at any time if it has reasonable grounds for doing so, which grounds may include without limitation a prize draw (or the website on which it is presented) being subject to, or affected by, any denial-of service attacks, bugs, viruses or any other technologically harmful material or act of hacking by a third party, or in the event of any wilful attempt to breach these terms and conditions.
10. To the extent permitted by law, PreciousLittleOne LTD, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to PreciousLittleOne LTD hereby expressly exclude: all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any entrant or winner in connection with any prize draw or any entry for product testing. As a condition of your entry into any prize draw or product testing, you agree to indemnify us and our affiliates, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all liabilities, other expenses (including costs and legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting directly or indirectly from such entry.
© PreciousLittleOne 2020, All rights reserved.