WIN THE COST OF CHRISTMAS
Silver Cross Handmade Doll’s Pram Christmas Prize Draw:
One lucky customer has the chance to win £2,000 - the cost of Christmas –
when they buy any Silver Cross classic handmade doll’s pram
THE PRIZE DRAW
• All consumers who purchase a Silver Cross classic handmade doll’s pram and register their
purchase by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org will have the chance to win £2,000 -
the cost of Christmas.
• To enter, customers must register their purchase between 19th October and 19th December
2018 by emailing email@example.com with their name, contact telephone
number, the date and the name of the retailer where they bought the doll’s pram.
• Registration closes at 5pm on Wednesday 19th December and the winner will be notified on
Friday 21st December and announced on Silver Cross social media channels.
• Proof of purchase will be required.
AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO WIN TOO
Prizes for the best 3 Independent Retailer Christmas
Doll’s Pram window or in-store display
• Email photographs of your display to your Silver Cross Area Manager any time up until
30th November 2018
1st prize a free-of-charge Wave
2nd prize a free-of-charge Horizon Classic Couture Special Edition
3rd prize a free-of-charge Reflex
• The winners will be announced on Friday 21st December
• How do I enter?
o Email entries to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your name, contact
details and the name of the retailer where you purchased your doll’s pram
• What if I can’t email?
o If you have no access to email, please contact Silver Cross on 0345 872 6900
• How do I know if I’ve won?
o Winners will be notified and announced on Silver Cross social media channels on
Friday 21st December. The winner will be notified on the contact details provided.
• What period does the pram have to bought in?
o To qualify purchases must be made between the 19th October – 19th December.
• Do I need to provide proof?
o Proof of purchase will be required – the receipt from the shop you purchased the
doll’s pram from.
• How will the consumer prize be paid?
o By bank transfer into a UK bank account.
• When do the window entries need to be in by?
o Window entries to be submitted by 30th November.