We deliver to the whole of the UK including Scotland, Englnd, Wales and Northern Ireland, although extra delivery charges may apply if you live in a remote location. Please see our delivery charges information
below. Unfortunately, we do not deliver outside of the UK, including to Ireland.
The delivery schedule can be found on each product below the add to basket button. This gives you an estimate of how long an item is likely to take to be either dispatched or delivered, depending on what is displayed. Please note that a dispatch estimate only refers to when the item will likely leave the warehouse rather than when it will be delivered.
If an item is on pre-order, this means that the manufacturer is currently out of stock of this item but has issued us with an estimated month when we will receive more stock. We can get this stock anytime during that month so cannot estimate a delivery date at this stage.
An estimated dispatch date only refers to the date when the item will leave the warehouse rather than when it will be delivered. Once your item has been dispatched we will update the Track your Order
section with courier details giving you your estimated delivery date.
Once you have placed your order, you will find delivery information on your email order confirmation and within the Track Your Order
section which you can check at any time. Please sign into the Track your Order
section with your order number and delivery postcode.
- Each item you have ordered along with the shipping status (explained below).
- Available tracking information from the courier once the item has left our warehouse.
- Any order notes that have been added by our purchasing or customer service team.
In Progress: Your order has been received but not yet sent to our warehouse to be picked and packed.
Sent for Picking: Your order has been sent to our warehouse team who will be putting together your order.
In Picking: Our warehouse team is putting together your order.
In Packing: Your items are being packed by our team, ready for dispatch.
Dispatched: Your order is with our courier to be delivered.
- Standard courier delivery- Please check the courier tracking information. Please click on the courier's website link and key in your tracking number to find out when your item(s) will be delivered. The tracking information on the courier's website will always be the most up to date.
- If you selected Asda, your order should be received at your chosen Asda Store on the next working day. There are exceptions to the next working day delivery service such as Northern Ireland and the highlands and islands of Scotland where delivery may take longer. Working days are classed as Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays. Due to the nature of parcel delivery, next working day delivery cannot be guaranteed. An email will be sent to you with your tracking details once the item has been dispatched so you can check when your parcel is due to arrive at your chosen ASDA store.
- Manufacturer Advised: The manufacturer is going to send out your order directly. Your order will be dispatched within the timescales shown at the time of order. Our purchasing team will keep you fully updated on the progress of your order via email and through the Track Your Order section should there be any changes to your order. If you experience any delays you can also contact us so we can contact the manufacturer to find out further delivery details for you.
All of our delivery timescales are estimates. Our purchasing team will keep you fully updated on the progress of your order via email and the Track Your Order section, should there be any changes to your order.
Please Note: During particularly busy periods (Black Friday, Christmas, New Year etc...) we may have to extend our delivery timescales in order to accommodate the increase in order volumes. We will be working hard to ensure all orders are dispatched as quickly as possible and we thank you for your patience.
Pre-order items are a rough estimate as to when the stock will be delivered to you and can by any time up to the end of the month quoted. Our purchasing team will keep you fully updated on the progress of your pre-order within the notes on our Track your Order
section. Unless a date is specified within the notes, we do not currently have one for the item(s).
If we are past the pre-order month, please contact us
Delivery surcharges apply for the postcodes detailed in the below table.
A few of our manufacturers will ship products directly rather than sending them out to us first. If you have purchased products from any of the following brands this will be the case: Tutti Bambini, Saplings & Babymore. These products vary in delivery charges due to the size and weight of the items. To find out what your delivery charge is for these items, add the item to the basket and proceed through the checkout. Once you have keyed in your billing and delivery details and clicked the 'checkout' button, your delivery charge will be shown.
If you find that an order is not showing as dispatched and you are over your delivery timescale, please check your status notes within the Track your Order section to see if there are any details about a delay to your order or any further security checks being carried out which can delay the shipment of your order. If there are no notes suggesting a delay, please contact us.
If you have checked the tracking within our Track your Order
section, and it is showing as delivered but you have not received the goods, please check the following:
- Please check if the courier has left a card which may have a note written on it to indicate where the parcel was delivered to.
- Please check if the courier has left your item(s) in a secure location (in a garage, shed, behind your bins, behind your gate etc.).
- Please check with your neighbours to see if they have accepted your parcel for you.
If you have still not located your parcel, either contact the courier directly quoting your tracking number or please contact us
If you have been informed of a delay and you are happy to wait, you do not need to inform us. Your order will be kept on file and dispatched as soon as stock arrives. We will update details in the Track your Order section and you will receive an email to confirm when your order has been dispatched.
If, on the other hand, you would like to cancel or amend your order you can see our order cancellations and amendment information here.
If your order is showing as Manufacturer Advised, this means that the manufacturer will deliver your item directly to you and we are unable to provide tracking details on these deliveries.
For all other products, please contact us
so we can contact the manufacturer to find out further details for you.
If your order is showing as Dispatched, you should have tracking details within the Track your Order
section. If no tracking information is available, please contact us
so we can check the status of your order.
Orders can be split, so part of your order may have already arrived and another part of your order may be due to arrive at a later date.You will find details on delivery timescales for all of the items you ordered in the Track your Order
section. Delivery timescale statuses are explained here.
If you find that an item you are missing is not showing as dispatched and you are over your delivery timescale, please check your status notes within the Track your Order
section to see if there are any details about a delay to your order. If there are no notes suggesting a delay, please contact us
If you have received your delivery and an item is missing but all the items are showing as dispatched within the Track your Order
section, please check the following:
- Please check the Track your Order section to see how many boxes were dispatched to the courier, compared with how many have been signed for upon delivery. If there are less boxes signed for than were dispatched, please contact the courier quoting your tracking number to find out when the missing boxes will be delivered.
- Smaller items are often placed into the larger boxes so please check inside all the boxes that have been delivered to check if they have been received.
If this has not answered your query, please contact us
Please ensure you have opened the box to check the contents of your package as we may use recycled packaging if the original box has been damaged. If the contents of the box are not what you have ordered, please contact us
with your order number and the item received.
If you do return the parcel without having checked if the contents are correct, a £16.50 returns charge will be applicable for our courier to collect.
If you have received your delivery but the packaging looks damaged, please do not refuse delivery unless you have checked the contents are also damaged. If you have checked the contents of the box and can see that they are damaged, please go to our Report a Fault section.