Swaddle baby with arms UP
Medical research suggests that swaddling and self-soothing can help babies sleep. With hands up in the wing position babies can bring their hands to their mouth or gently touch their cheeks. These actions are very important for two main reasons: it may help the baby self soothe therefore settle better and babies learn about the world through hand to mouth actions even when they sleep. Therefore having access to their mouth may assist with development. In a Love To Swaddle UP baby is snugly swaddled, helping reduce startle reflex, but still has access to their hands and stays wrapped all night long!
A baby swaddle that's ergonomically designed with touch reflex in mind
Often parents swaddle their baby too tightly so that they do not unwrap themselves during sleep. The Love To Swaddle UP baby swaddle is the simple answer to swaddling your baby perfectly every time. Specifically engineered 360degree stretch fabric expands and contracts to fit your baby, providing you have selected the right size and fit for your infant.
There are another set of senses in the human body called proprioceptors, referring to pressure or touch of the joints and muscles. Proprioception is activated with pressure from swaddling this is what helps babies soothe & settle. Love To Swaddle UP is designed to have a womb-like fit which follows the babies natural silhouette, so even pressure is applied all the way down the body. This evenly distributed pressure can help settle your bub.
* Innovative swaddle that allow your baby to sleep in his natural sleep position, arms up, reduces the risk of rolling
* Unique, easy-to-uses waddle suitable from birth to 9 months. Allows baby to self-soothe, important for self-development
* Twin zipper allows sneaky nappy changes at any hour without waking and unwrapping your sleeping baby
* Made of 93% cotton and 7% spandex
* Access for 5 point harness to easily move a sleeping baby from pushchair to carseat to cotThree Easy Steps