Read With Me Violet is a playful toy pup that reads and asks questions. It's an interactive get ready-to-read toy that's doggone fun! Violet reads from the five included board books, and engages children by asking questions throughout the story to help build comprehension skills.
* Recommended for children ages 2-5 years.
* Violet features 5 interactive spots that respond to your touch. You can pet her back to answer questions; kiss her cheek and hear her say you're her best friend; press her left paw to hear songs; and press her right paw for more responses.
* As Violet completes each page, she will ask the child 1 of 70+ different engagement and comprehension questions over the course of the 5-book set.
* The 5 colourfully illustrated board books teach:
1) Rhyming—helps children learn about the sounds of language and build phonological awareness,
2) Learn-about—learn about the world through reading
3) Narrative—learn about how stories are put together, with characters, settings, and a sequence of events,
4) Pattern—learn with rhymes, refrains and repetition to predict what comes next, and
5) Concept—explore concepts like colours to label and classify new information.
* Requires 3 AA batteries (included).